23rd July 2012, 02:04 AM
nukeshpoodi

Am I eligible for off campus recruitment after passing B.Tech with 55% aggregate upto 3rd year

hi, iam studying B.Tech final year my aggregate is 55% up to 3rd year 2nd semester. am i eligible for off campus recruitment...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for Campus Interview of Cognizant after passing 10th with 70%, 57% in 12th and 70% aggregate upto 3rd year in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for L&T Recruitment having scored an aggregate of 80% upto 3rd year of B.Tech, 77% in Diploma and 56% in 10th Class?
  3. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment after scoring 67% aggregate in B.E?
  4. Am I eligible for campus recruitment after scoring 73% aggregate in BTech
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for campus recruitment(Software Company) for B.E final year students?
  6. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 58% in 10th and 70% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  8. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  9. Am I eligible for TCS Recruitment Drive being a candidate having scored 59.23% upto 3rd year of Engineering?
  10. Should a IT graduate (Aggregate-68% upto 3rd year) student go for post graduation or just opt for campus placement in MNCs?
  11. Am I eligible for recruitment in TCS after scoring an aggregate of 63% in B.E upto 6th semester, 61% in SSLC and 58% in PU?
  12. Am I eligible for Infosys recruitment being a candidate having secured 86% in SSC, 79% in Intermediate and an aggregate of 67% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  13. Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?
  14. Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 70% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  15. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  16. Am I eligible to get recruited in a good IT company during campus selections?
  17. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs? -- [New]
23rd July 2012, 10:03 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for off campus recruitment after passing B.Tech with 55% aggregate upto 3rd year

If you want a more accurate answer, try to be more specific about the course you are doing. There are several branches in B.Tech which you didn't mention is the question.

Off campus recruitment is a placement program where students from all institutions are allowed. Generally off campus recruitment takes place in college or some other public place which allows students from different colleges to take part in it.

As you mentioned that your aggregate is around 55 percent. I think its short to get off campus or even on campus job. Most major companies do not satisfy with less than 60 percent marks.

In fact the eligibility for job in Public Sector Undertakings is between 60 to 65 percent for the general category students. Even companies like Infosys, IBM, TCS and many others have set 60 to 65 percentage as main criteria to get a job.

However this is not the only criteria. Your marks in 10th and 12th class are as important as of B.Tech. Even if you have performed well in B.Tech but lackluster in 10th or 12th then you will not get the job.

While companies are very strict in their percentage requirement, this rule is relaxed for students which they believe are very good. However it is determined by the performance in 10th and 12th board at the same time the interview they conduct.

Interview is the most important aspect of the job, whether its on campus or off campus. There have been incidents when a candidate has performed so well in the interview that company has given him 1-2 percent relaxation while on other occassions, candidates with excellent academic record have failed to get a job because of not performing well in the interview.

Therefore whatever you do, prepare yourself for interview and give your best shot. Even if you don't make the cut for the off campus job, there is nothing to be worried about. You should work hard in the last year to make sure that your overall percentage after B.Tech stands at at least 60 percent if not more. This would open plenty of jobs for you. You would be able to apply for Public Sector Undertakins, although job is given on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and GATE score.

Even if you fail to meet the requirement of big companies it is nothing to be disappointed about. India is not just all about big companies, there are hunderds of small and medium scale companies who will happily give you the job with decent pay.
23rd July 2012, 09:28 PM
nukeshpoodi

Default Re: Am I eligible for off campus recruitment after passing B.Tech with 55% aggregate upto 3rd year

Thank you sir, but sorry about i did n't mentioned my branch..

iam doing computer science in my B.Tech...
26th July 2012, 01:01 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hii...!!!

-->off campus recruitment is placement in which students from different college are allowed and they can take part in such placements.

-->it is normally held in any college or any public place.

-->but dear your marks are so less to take part in such placements,because competition level is very high in such placements.

-->good companies like TCS,INFISYS,WIPRO, etc comes in such placements to get good students.

-->but you no need to worry because except degree marks your +2 and 10th marks are also important.

-->except marks of degree these companies also pay attention on your technical knowledge,your apptitude etc.

-->as,you are doing b.tech in cse then you have to pay attention also on your languages like c ,c++,dot net,java.

-->so,make yourself strong in atlest one of these language and make your logics strong.

-->so to take part in such placements make your aptitude strong and work hard as much as you can because competition level is so high.

all the best.....work hard...god bless!!
9th August 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i am a 7th sem student of mechanical engineering. my question is whether there are any companies where i can sit for exam presently being in 7th sem..having just got my 6th sem results..i have above 70% result upto 6th sem.. also let me know the company names which wait for 1 yr till i get my 8th sem results i.e. till july 2013. thank u.
22nd August 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

hello sir.... For BE candidates which percentage are actually asked for MNCs? Do they ask for overall aggregate(1-8 sem) or just degree percentage(7-8 sem)? which percentage should necessarily meet the criteria?
23rd September 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 67% in 10th and 64% in 12% and 72% in b.tech IT,am i eligible for good companies like tcs,infosys,wipro,ibm......etc
16th October 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 57.3% up to 4-1.any chance to get 60% after my btech
23rd November 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I have got 85% average and i am currently in 5th semster of BE computer science...when will I be able to appear for an off campus?
They say only final year students are eligible..Do they hire third years...???
28th November 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

at present i amstudying btech 3rd year with aggregate of 80 percent am i eligible for infosys off campus placements
24th March 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

sir
I am having 59.4% aggregate upto 7th sem in electronics engg .should i eligible to apply for govt companies .I am sure that after 8th sem my aggregate is 60%.
3rd April 2013, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

sir
iam having 59.45% in my batchlar of engineering in ECE.can i elligible for off campus jobs and govt jobs and i have reservsion of PHC
26th April 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i gajanan graduate in electronics and communication engg i got 76 in 12th,77% in 10th and 63% in my graduation and there was an one year gap in my graduation so pleas tell whether i eligible for software companies to get the job.
25th May 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i had 86% in 10th ,55% in my 2 and 80% in b.tech till 2nd year...would i be eligible to appear public sector examinations ,gate etc???
15th June 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

which college can got for b tech with 65% marks??????
27th June 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir just now iam completed my 2nd puc with engineering rank 49601 and my quetion is as follow " all my freinds and parents are saying to do bsc agri instead BE becuase it dont have any value sir is it true? And another quetion is for how much agregation iam going to have placement in BE?pls reply sir!
27th June 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir just now iam completed my 2nd puc with engineering rank 49601 and my quetion is as follow " all my freinds and parents are saying to do bsc agri instead BE becuase it dont have any value sir is it true? And another quetion is for how much agregation iam going to have placement in BE?pls reply sir!
23rd August 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

This might sound extremely silly but i needed to confirm.
I have graduated with 61% in BE. However my 4 yrs aggregate is <60%. Sio what do companies like Infosys,Cognizant,TCS etc consider? My graduation percentage or aggregate of four years? I am applying for off-campus placements.
25th September 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 86%IN 10TH,63%PUC AND 72%IN BE WHICH AND ALL COMPANIES IAM ELIGIBLE FOR CAMPUS INTERVIEW
25th September 2013, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

i am 3rd year eee student.i have secured 8.2 cgpa tiil now.but my 12th marks are less than 55%.can i will eligible for campus
8th October 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i passed 10th (2004) with 65%, passed 2 (2007) with 58% and b.tech graduate (2009-13) in ece branch with 65% .now i want to can i go for cdac and if i got admissions then it's easy for me got opportunities their .please replay
regards
26th October 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i have 70% in be(ece),80%in 10th,78% in 12thas i'm eligible for off campus
16th November 2013, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

sir i am doing btech cse my aggregate is 68% but my 12 th percentage is low its 55%
iwant to know for which companies i am eligible for placement
28th January 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

can I eligible for placement I m in 3rd year IT engineering and my grade in 10 is 81 in 12 67 but now In 3rd year my percentage is 53 so can I get placement ????????
11th March 2014, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

can i eligible for the cognizant i have scored 67% in 10th n in 12th 58% and btech from IT 67%????
13th March 2014, 08:50 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Now days, the number of candidates who are completing B.Tech course every year are going on increasing.

Hence one should have good percentage of marks in academics along with strong subject knowledge to grab the job opportunities by overcoming the competition.

To be frank, if you below 60% of marks in your B.Tech course, no company is ready to hire you.

Here is the eligibility criteria which is required to attend for any company after completion of your B.Tech course.

You should be a candidate of career 60 having scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all your academics.

There should not be any pending backlogs for the candidates.

The academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

As per your profile, you have some scope to fulfill this criteria.

Perform well in your academics in the sense in your final year and make sure that your aggregate should move to above 60 from 55% by the time you complete this course.

Then you can attend for any MNC.

The selection procedure would involve
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

So, collect the Placement papers of Companies which you are interested to join and try to be strong enough in communication skills.

Showcase the same in the selection procedure to get job opportunity.

Wish you all the best.
31st July 2014, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Which Companies criteria fits me?
BE IT -2 and 3 yr.Aggr 57% (Diploma Candidate)
1st September 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E. in civil engineering with merely 57% agreegate marks on 19 of august 2014, I am not eligible for sitting in any company' s recruitment drive on today's date, is there a way out????
2nd September 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for offcampus recruitment ..i hv 84% in sslc and 58 in second puand a average of 8.15 till 6 th sem b-tech...and my branch is industrial engg management final year..please suggest me
14th September 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

My PUC result is 54% n 10th is 88 n engineering aggregate is 74.33% n I'm not sure abt companies recruiting me. What can be the solution for this?? Pls help me out
3rd October 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, I m doing B Tech in ECE..Am I eligible for recruitment with an aggregate (up to 5th sem) of 68%..my 10th percent is 81 and 12th is 86????
19th October 2014, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed B.E(ECE ) with a overall aggregate of 57% but from 5 to 8 semester ma aggrt is 63..i belonged to sc category ....if i score valid score in gate will i get job??? plz reply me soon sir
2nd January 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I got 75% in my b.tech nd 77% in 10th but in 12th i got only 55%.i m very tense about my future please suggest me which company is suitable for me??
2nd January 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

I got 75% in b.tech 77% in 10th nd only 55% in 12th. Which company is suitable for me? I m very tense about my future
17th January 2015, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Why everyone is always concerned about there percentage in India there are various other fields . If you are not good in studies then try something else maybe you will get success........"always follow your curiosity"
18th September 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I got 63% in 10th and 58.6%in 12th and in b.tech my aggregate is 70% . Am i eligible for off campus or on campus?
21st August 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for off campus recruitment after passing BE with 63 percent aggregate up to 3 rd year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?