12th September 2013, 06:55 PM
abhijassi

Am I eligible for forest ranger exam?

Sir is b-pharma student is eligible for forest ranger exam.If yes then from which subject.

15th September 2015, 02:01 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for forest ranger exam?

Eligibility Criteria for Forest Ranger exam:-

Qualification -

Candidate interested in becoming a forest ranger should possess degree in natural sciences, pure mathematics, geology, statistics, mechanical / civil / chemical engineering or agriculture.

The competitive exam has compulsory subjects which are general knowledge and English.

The candidate also has to select two of the optional subjects from the various subject options given by different states.

The candidates also have to get through some of the physical standards like height of the candidate should be around 163 cms, chest 79 cm normal and expandable upto 5 cms.

For the walking test the candidate has to cover 25 kms in 4 hours. The parameters may differ from state to state.

Age Limit -

Candidates between 18 years and 30 years of age are eligible to apply.

The age limit varies from state to state.

Selection of forest range officers is done by the state public service commission by conducting a competitive exam.

Forest Ranger written test shall be in two stages -

- Preliminary Examination for Compulsory Subjects and

- Main Examination for Optional Subjects.
21st November 2015, 10:37 AM
Naresh Nandhu

Hello sir, I am going to complete my bachelor degree in Electronic & instrumentation Engineering by this degree can i eligible for writing exams and getting jobs related to forestry.what are the jobs present in forest department .Kindly reply for my queries.Thank you
6th May 2016, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I AM SAHIB KHATIMITI A COMMERCE GRADUATE AND HAVING LOTS OF PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FORESTS AND ANIMALS AND THEIR BEHAVIOURS AND I WISH TO WORK FOR NATIONAL PARKS AS RANGER.......ARE THERE ANY CHANCES OF MINE GETTING THE WORKPLACE IN ANY OF INDIAN NATIONAL PARKS...IF YES, PLZ REVERT ME ON MOB: 09730599666
11th August 2020, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed BSC electronics degree.am i eligible for bpssc forest ranger.
16th February 2021, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a dentist I am eligible for acf exam
26th November 2021, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I am bsc nursing graduate can I eligible for Forest range officer...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?