5th March 2013, 10:32 PM
aytha

What is the basic qualification needed to secure a job in top VLSI company?

basic qualification needed to secure job in top vlsi companies

29th April 2013, 07:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the basic qualification needed to secure a job in top VLSI company?

VLSI is available as specialization in M.tech and as short term course. Short term courses in VLSI will be quite useful to find a junior level job. PG Diploma in VLSI & Embedded Hardware Design, PG Diploma in VLSI, etc are some of such courses. Engineering graduates in Electrical/Electronic can try for M.Tech in VLSI. The course is much suitable to find a reputed position in top VLSI companies.
17th May 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the basic qualification needed to secure a job in top VLSI company?

what are the qualification is to be consideresd to place in VLSI industries ?
5th August 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the basic qualification to do vlsi design
which course is more sutable for ece student whether ccna or vlsi design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?