22nd April 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Companies in which I can get while doing 2nd year CSE? Which field can I do for training? How can I apply?

Sir i m 2nd yr cse student .i want to do training from a good company in or around gurgaon.our hod is saying that do not go for training do some course.so please tell me some good companies and in what field i should go for training and how can i apply.please tell me in detail [email protected] 08800935208

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  3. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  4. How to join inplant training? I am doing B.E CSE 2nd year
  5. Eligibility to apply for Training in Delhi for CSE 3rd year student? Does all companies charges for Training?
  6. Such internship program which will be helpful in getting industry experience? Scope and procedure of training work?
  7. List of internships to apply for while doing 2nd year CSE? -- [New]
  8. How to do Inplant Training while studying 2nd year CSE
  9. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
  10. List of companies offering Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Noida? Is it better to apply for an Internship in any Electronics company instead of IT/CS companies?
  11. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  12. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  13. Which field should I choose and which companies are good for me to do training for 3 months being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  14. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  15. Companies in Chandigarh Offering Training for 2 months for B.Tech CSE students?
  16. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  17. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  18. List of Companies that provide free Inplant Training for 2nd year CSE candidates?
7th July 2011, 12:44 AM
structnode007

Default Re: Companies in which I can get while doing 2nd year CSE? Which field can I do for training? How can I apply?

for CSE deppt apply for training online in reputed companies else if you want to do the training in gurgaon only it is better to apply for a course it will be very much helpful.choose wisely
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?