6th January 2016, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Training in Delhi for CSE 3rd year student? Does all companies charges for Training?

Hello Sir,
I am Shilpi Gupta of CSE branch of 3rd year. I want to know the criteria of Training in good companies of Delhi area. Are all companies take fees from us for Training?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Industrial Training to CSE 3rd year student in Delhi?
  2. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  3. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  6. List of IT companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in Delhi and Meerut?
  7. How to apply for Training being a student pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? List of Companies in Delhi which will give 15 days Training?
  8. List of companies which offer Java Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Noida and Gurgaon?
  9. Companies in Delhi/Noida from which I can pursue training? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  10. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to Polytechnic Diploma in CSE 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  11. List of the training centers in Jaipur offering training for CSE students? I am B.Tech 3rd year (CSE) student
  12. List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate
  13. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  14. Industrial training in winter session for 3rd year CSE student?
  15. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  16. Companies in which I can get while doing 2nd year CSE? Which field can I do for training? How can I apply?
  17. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Where can I do summer training in Delhi/NCR while passing B.Tech?
11th January 2016, 06:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Training in Delhi for CSE 3rd year student? Does all companies charges for Training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am Shilpi Gupta of CSE branch of 3rd year. I want to know the criteria of Training in good companies of Delhi area. Are all companies take fees from us for Training?
You are student of B.Tech 3rd year of CSE department so you are eligible for Internship. Yes, company charges for internship.

So you can apply for internship in below given companies.

1.Skyinfotech, D6/3 Okhla Industrial Area,, Phase 1,, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 0120 424 2223

2. Webcom Technologies, C-23, NDSE-I,, Amrit Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 4922 2600

3. HTS India, High Technologies Solutions, N-18,Kalkaji,Near HDFC Bank, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 4050 4444
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?