24th April 2011, 09:04 AM
Bhanu chander patti

When will I get the hall ticket for Management Trainee Category II posts?

RECRUITMENT FOR MANAGEMENT TRAINEE CATEGORY II POSTS SOUTH ZONE in food corporation of india ,south zone.
exam date : 08-may-2011

10th July 2015, 04:31 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will I get the hall ticket for Management Trainee Category II posts?

Normally, the hall ticket comes after 1-2 months of form fillup and generally 15 days-1 month before the main examination. I don't know when you filled up the form for this examination and how long it has been since you waited for the hall ticket. One thing you can be sure about which is, if you fill uoand submit the form on time and if you have submitted the draft of the form successfully, then you are bound to receive a hall ticket and you will receive one before examination. Don't worry. Since this is an administrative procedure, it will take time. Either all candidates will receive a hall ticket or no one will. So don't get tense. Just keep an eye on the institute website regularly. When the y distribute the hall ticket they will announce it on their website. Then you just have to go to their website, download the hall ticket and take a print out of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?