30th September 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Any entrance exams which offer Ph.D course after M.Pharma?

sir.. i m doing my M.Pharma first year in Pharmaceutics..and i am interested to do Ph.D. Is there any entrance exams which offering Ph.D coarse either full time with scholarships or Part time..?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  2. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams? -- [New]
  5. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  6. Syllabus to prepare for NET Exam for Life Sciences?
  7. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  8. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science
  11. Can I apply for PhD entrance exams being an M.A. 2nd year student? Entrance exams to study PhD(History) in India?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  14. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  15. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges which offer PhD in Environmental Sciences in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. List of institutes which offer PhD in Library Science course? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. Eligibilty Criterion for PhD programme in India for working professional?
13th November 2011, 08:11 PM
Beready

Default Re: Any entrance exams which offer Ph.D course after M.Pharma?

hello friend,

yes there is a entrance exam but its not held in all india .
this exams are taken by the university individually.
so give that types of exams and get the seat of your P.hd.
good luck.
13th November 2011, 08:13 PM
Beready

hello friend,

yes there is a entrance exam but its not held in all india .
this exams are taken by the university individually.
so give that types of exams and get the seat of your P.hd.
good luck.
6th February 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

is csir exam is the eligibility for ph.d course to m.pharmacy students
21st March 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want to know the list of entrance exams for phd.
4th May 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

is there any ph.d entrance exam with scholarship after m.pharma??????
22nd September 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any kind of state level exam for Ph.D for pharmacy ?
Along with schollership
10th July 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to do PHD.I am completed my M.pharmacy specialization in pharmaceutics.Without GPAT qualification any entrenc test for PHD plz give me reply sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?