26th November 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for school (SSC) index code/number? Documents required? From where to download form?

Dear All,

Please let me know, how to apply for school index code/number? Which documents are required? From where I can download form for same? Our school in Maharashtra (India) under Nasik division.

31st December 2014, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for school (SSC) index code/number? Documents required? From where to download form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear All,

Please let me know, how to apply for school index code/number? Which documents are required? From where I can download form for same? Our school in Maharashtra (India) under Nasik division.
In order to join in School for 10th standard, you need to directly visit the concerned school and meet the principle of the school. You must submit the following documents at the admission, 9th standard mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, Community Certificate etc.

You can download the application form from the official website of the concerned school. The admission procedure fully based on the final decision of school Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?