26th November 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Education loan or subsidy for SC student?

Hi

I have taken education load to pursue masters abroad and i have now completed it. I belong to scheduled caste. And now I am unemployed for the moment. Is there any social benefit for a SC student to get subsidy on my loan or any way to waive part of it ?

Thank you.

27th November 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Education loan or subsidy for SC student?

i do not think so that there will be any subsidy, if u had taken loan from Mahatma Phule bank or any govt firm which offers loans for BC candidate then there is a chance of subsidy. You better look for good job and try to repay it asap.
27th November 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I have availed education loan at IDBI Karaikudi branch, where as the institution IIPM which has not been registered in the ACITE New delhi But i did not know before got study at that said instituion. Now iam not having any suitable job for remitting the loan.Kinly tell me how can i repay the amount or anyway subsidy for SC student as iam.
15th January 2014, 12:11 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

There are a lot of help for the under developed segment of the society from the Government of India. Recently, it has launched a scheme to provide full interest subsidy during the period of course and one year or six months after getting job. One can return the loans within the time frame. Students from the economically weaker sections can get educational loan as per the scheme of the Indian Banks’ Association. For pursuing any approved courses in technical as well as professional streams recognised in India, they will get loan.
4th May 2017, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have taken loan in iob bank and rs 55700 and also deposited 11000 for my loan totally the gave d they said me to pay 76700 and Rs17680 should pay extra.o I need to subsidy interest what should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?