30th April 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get education loan from HDFC in security of Mutual Funds and Equities shares? Terms and conditions?

Hello sir, I have invested in Mutual Funds and Equities shares. Now my son want to study engineering course from abroad so, I need much amount for it. Chances to get an education loan from HDFC in security of Mutual Funds and Equities shares? Terms and condition for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  2. Terms and conditions of Collateral Security to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  3. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for an education loan against Securities? Terms and conditions required for it?
  5. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  6. Interest rate of HDFC bank for Education Loan of 2 years? Installment, terms and condition for it?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  8. Terms & conditions to apply for an Education Loan for B.E. graduate?
  9. What are the terms and conditions to get an education loan?
  10. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank?
  12. Can I apply for an Education Loan against Mutual Funds and Life Insurance Policy to study MS(Human Resource Management) in London?
  13. Which Authority controls an Education Loan System in India? Terms and Conditions to apply?
  14. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  15. Can I get education loan for Fashion designing course? Eligibility and terms and conditions for the same?
  16. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  18. Clarification of “Co-obligations of parents” under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme
4th May 2017, 05:52 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances to get education loan from HDFC in security of Mutual Funds and Equities shares? Terms and conditions?

Yes, you can get the education loan against the equity shares and mutual fund but you will get very lower amount of loan as the value of equity and mutual fund may decline very sharply so it is the risk factor for the bank. Bank will give you only 50% or less than that of the value of equity shares. The borrower can get the maximum of Rs. 20 Lac to study abroad, so it’s better to show the collateral security in some other form like house property, land, LIC of equal amount of loan, gold, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?