10th February 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

How may i join MBA program after completion of my graduate diploma in business administration?

respected sir / madam
i m pursuing post gradute diploma in bussiness administration in finance -4th smester , now i want to do mba pls tell me what to do for this and tell me duration for mba on my e mail [email protected]

7th May 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i join MBA program after completion of my graduate diploma in business administration?

after completing my graduation in arts can i join mba? which dimloma is neede for mba course?
24th May 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i join MBA program after completion of my graduate diploma in business administration?

what to do after diploma in ece???
5th October 2012, 07:17 PM
intelivisto1

Intelivisto provide a iCFMP courses, 12 WEEK PROGRAM designed to accelerate your career in Financial Domain.
30th October 2012, 07:43 PM
suraj391

Hello,
MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a post
graduation course that can only be done after the
completion of your graduation..

You need to be at least a graduate in any stream..be it arts,science or commerce..

Graduation degree in turn needs you to be a 12th
pass out first so that you can go for graduation..

So,you need to follow the steps accordingly in order to pursue MBA..

Without taking these steps and attaining these minimum
qualifications..you cannot do MBA..

There are various MBA entrance exams in India for admission
to the best MBA colleges in India like :-

CAT
XAT
MAT
JIPMER
and many more..
Universities providing distance education:

1. Indira Gandhi Open National University

2. Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar

3. Thapar University, Patiala.

Wish you all the very best.

thaxsss
all the best
30th October 2012, 07:43 PM
suraj391

Hello,
MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a post
graduation course that can only be done after the
completion of your graduation..

You need to be at least a graduate in any stream..be it arts,science or commerce..

Graduation degree in turn needs you to be a 12th
pass out first so that you can go for graduation..

So,you need to follow the steps accordingly in order to pursue MBA..

Without taking these steps and attaining these minimum
qualifications..you cannot do MBA..

There are various MBA entrance exams in India for admission
to the best MBA colleges in India like :-

CAT
XAT
MAT
JIPMER
and many more..
Universities providing distance education:

1. Indira Gandhi Open National University

2. Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar

3. Thapar University, Patiala.

Wish you all the very best.

thaxsss
all the best
31st October 2012, 12:53 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

DEAR ASPIRANT...

If you are looking for a Full time MBA program you would require a Graduate degree from a recognized University with 50% and above aggregate marks.

However, if you are looking for Correspondence , distance learning or part time programs you may find Institutes who will accept a diploma if you have around three or more years of Experience like IGNOU, FMS, IMT etc.

REGARDS....
31st October 2012, 01:07 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

DEAR ASPIRANT...

If you are looking for a Full time MBA program you would require a Graduate degree from a recognized University with 50% and above aggregate marks.

However, if you are looking for Correspondence , distance learning or part time programs you may find Institutes who will accept a diploma if you have around three or more years of Experience like IGNOU, FMS, IMT etc.

REGARDS....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?