21st August 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma after 10th

I have completed my 3 year diploma after 10, so i m very much interested to continue my studies and career in business, so i m requesting to pls guide me, Can i do MBA after my diploma

29th August 2013, 01:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma after 10th

Graduation is necessary to apply for MBA. After diploma, you can try for degree level courses. You haven't specified the subject you have studied under diploma. Diploma holders in engineering can look for B.E/B.Tech degree in engineering. After that, you have the option to join MBA by qualifying entrance test like CAT, MAT, or CMAT.
5th February 2014, 02:11 PM
arunsmith333

Thumbs up Re: How to do MBA after diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma after 10th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 3 year diploma after 10, so i m very much interested to continue my studies and career in business, so i m requesting to pls guide me, Can i do MBA after my diploma
Yeah you can do your MBA in Malaysia

Don't waste your time in the consultancy

Now you can join up your hands with EXCEL INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE,MALAYSIA

Regards
Arun Veeranan
Recruiter of Excel College

for further details
[email protected]
8th November 2019, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA after diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma after 10th

How can I do MBA after completing diploma.I had completed 3 year's diploma in Mechatronics after 10th .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?