12th January 2011, 08:05 PM
mukeshh

Age limit to join CID or CBI? How many branches are there in CBI like Anti Corruption, Crime etc? What is the percentage criteria?

I am Mukesh. I want to know about the age limit in cbi or cid. what's the age limit. currently i am doing M-tech. i want to join cbi. please guide me. how manu branches in cbi like anti corruption, crime etc. what's the percentage criteria. please reply soon.

19th May 2011, 08:51 AM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: Age limit to join CID or CBI? How many branches are there in CBI like Anti Corruption, Crime etc? What is the percentage criteria?

Hi Mukesh,
Age limit for appearing the examination is 20-25 years as on 1st January of the year of examination.
The upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of the Scheduled Castes, of persons as may from time to time be notified in this behalf by the Government of India to the extent and subject to the conditions notified in respect of each category.

For more details:

http://www.careeranswers.in/how-to-join-cbi.htm

Divisions in C B I:

Anti Corruption Division
Economic Offenses Division
Special Crimes Division
Directorate of Prosecution
Administration Division
Policy & Coordination Division
Central Forensic Science Laboratory

Best wishes.
27th May 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit to join CID or CBI? How many branches are there in CBI like Anti Corruption, Crime etc? What is the percentage criteria?

I am pursuing my graduation. Presently i am in my 1st year. I am 26 yrs. Will i get chance to appear in civil services. How many chances will i get?
16th June 2011, 11:40 PM
sachin6

The age limit to join cbi is 21 to 30. You need one degree graduation. Many departments are there in cbi. You can choose any department with respect to your interest.
17th June 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Resp. sir/madam my age is 36 can i join cid & completed my graudation
20th June 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

NOW ARE THERE ANY OPENINGS IN CBI?
2nd July 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

what course i have to do to become a detective after 12th ??
28th July 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

dear sir. i want to join in cid. what is qualification in cid.
4th August 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am having a dream to join Indian Academy since i was of seven years but due to poverty and without influence and the burden of responsibility i couldn't serve my country.But still i am having that ability and proudness,dream to serve my country by being C.I.D officer.But the problem is i am at age of 37yrs.please show me the way.
27th August 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i am parsuing hacking in appin bengaluru and i want to join cbi
13th September 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir mai dr hu aur mera ek h aim h CID me aana aur kuch khud ke dum pe karna
27th September 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

dear sir, i want to ask could there is any possibility to join it i am just pass only 10 standard but wanted to join the cid or cbi what things to do for joining it if there is any possibility please reply me. my mail id is [email protected]
30th September 2011, 06:48 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Age limit to join CID or CBI? How many branches are there in CBI like Anti Corruption, Crime etc? What is the percentage criteria?

Hi Mukesh,
Age limit for appearing the examination is 20-25 years as on 1st January of the year of examination.
The upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of the Scheduled Castes, of persons as may from time to time be notified in this behalf by the Government of India to the extent and subject to the conditions notified in respect of each category.

For more details:

Divisions in C B I:

Anti Corruption Division
Special Crimes Division
Administration Division

~manoj~
30th September 2011, 10:28 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Age limit to join CID or CBI? How many branches are there in CBI like Anti Corruption, Crime etc? What is the percentage criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir, i want to ask could there is any possibility to join it i am just pass only 10 standard but wanted to join the cid or cbi what things to do for joining it if there is any possibility please reply me. my mail id is [email protected]
Sorry but to be eligible for any post you need to be at-least graduate and similar for CID too..

Crime Branch CBI (Central bureau of Investigation) is a specialized wing in many state police forces in India of their Criminal Investigation Department .

Other branches of the CBI are
  • State Crime Investigation Bureau
  • Finger Print Bureau
  • and Scientific Section.

To join in CBI you need to write the CGPE EXAM conducted by UPSC...!!
and minimum qualification for that is to be Graduate..

for that you need to have good physical strength also like any armed force..

for information on pay scale click on this click here
1st October 2011, 12:25 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Default Age limit to join CID or CBI? How many branches are there in CBI like Anti Corruption, Crime etc? What is the percentage criteria?

For more details:

Divisions in C B I:

Anti Corruption Division
Special Crimes Division
Administration Division

Best wishes.
22nd October 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I m Abhimanyu.my age is 30 year.Could i apply for CBI Examination...........
23rd November 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is srikrishna i completed my btech course since last year can i join in cid send me details and age limits of cid
25th November 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, my name is KANCHAN BISWAS. i have passed BE (Electrical Engg) and known software testing. i have one year UPSC training certificate and have Defence Certificate from IMA(dehra dun). i have issued letter from CBI and have acknowledgement number of Ref No.: 20101003-0003%u200F. i want to join in intelligence services as quickly as possible.
sincerely
kanchan biswas.
Email ID: [email protected]
7th January 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..my name is raman..i am pursuing my graduation in computer application..can i join cbi? wt shud be the percentage in
graduation to join cbi?
17th January 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m umesh.i cmplted b.tech(civil engineering) last year.i want to join any division of cbi.as acb, cid, ib etc
my right side eye is unactive(vision less).so plz suggest me n tel me may i join cbi?
thanks
send the suggestion@
[email protected]
16th February 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,I AM A 32YEARS AN ELECTRICAL DIPLOMA ENGINEER WORKING IN GALFCOUNTRIES,NOW IN IWANT TO BACK, I HAVE ANY CHANCE TO JOIN IN CID OR CBI ANY DEPARTMENT
OF INVESTIGATION BUREAU? SEND A REPLY TO MY [email protected]
19th April 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

sir myself suyash mohan i want to ask something that where i get the cbi forms and my physical strength is very good but i wear spectacles can i join cbi
10th August 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

sir iam gopal may i respectively in army since 14yrs , sir .after 2 yrs i want to .come on pension my age goes to 33yrs . my question will i eligible for cbi or cid off post when 33yrs old
4th June 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

how to join a CID?Is there any better crime branch other than this?[in India]
16th May 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate From Gujarat University and donig L.L.B. I have intrested in ACB. How to Join ACB ? what is produsre ? became acb officer ?
9th January 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

my question is . please tell me age limit for cbi and cid. i am bcome graduate. age 31 kindly request my emil id:[email protected]
24th January 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Really sir by seeing such individual answer even a have question tht can even I join the CBI.Even ones problem is only finicial problem BT my problem is to keep my mother happy.and to became a finicial help of her.I am perusing my B.E in extc and so request u sir I need a change...so tht I can became a finicial need of my mother.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?