17th September 2012, 07:43 PM
sidd_yadav

Can I change subject from C++ to Physical education as my 6th additional subject besides C++

can i change subject from c++ to physical education or can i add physical education as my sixth addtional subject besides c++?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject?
  2. How to change my optional subject from Maths to physical education in class 12th? Procedure to change the subject
  3. How can I change my optional subject Maths to Physical education after half yearly exam
  4. Is it posible to change optional subject in class 12th?
  5. Can I choose additional subject like Physical education after failing in 2 subjects in 12th commerce?
  6. Can I change my subject in science stream? -- [New]
  7. How can I change my optional subject from Maths to Physical Education after filling CBSE board form
  8. What should I opt as my 5th subject with PCB? should I opt psycho or PE as my 5th subject and German as my 6th subject?
  9. How may I change my subjects from Computer Science to Physical Education? I'm having eye disease so I can't work on Computer system for a long time
  10. Which subject is a better choice in 11th class between Computer, Physical Education and Maths along with Commerce to do MBA course?
  11. Admission in Btech with maths as additional subject
  12. Can I re-appear for 12th CBSE board exams? If not then can I study the B.Tech course after scoring less than 60% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to change school in class 12th and also the optional subject?
  14. How can I change ICAR admit card subject?
  15. Can I change my optional subject in B.Ed?
  16. What's the last date of filling and submission of private form for 10+2 exam(cbse)?
  17. Is subject change possible after getting into IIT?
  18. Which types of questions appear for the entrance exam of mass media?
18th January 2013, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change subject from C to Physical education as my 6th additional subject besides C

Can i give physical education instead of C as additional paper?
15th March 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change subject from C to Physical education as my 6th additional subject besides C

Sir,i am the student of class 11th.i have appeared computer science exam.but i m not confident that i will pass it.i don't want to study class 11th once again so...is it that i can pass class 11th if i pass in physical education exam as an additional subject? please help me....
15th March 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am the student of class 11th.i have appeared computer science exam.but i m not confident that i will pass it.i don't want to study class 11th once again so...is it that i can pass class 11th if i pass in physical education exam as an additional subject? please help me....
3rd April 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

can i change my subject from computer to physical education as a 5th subject in class 12 as it is tough for me? please help me
16th July 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed class 11th with c as optional subject but i don't want to continue with it its to hard form me i have just got 23 in last session can i chane it with the hindi
24th April 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed 11th class with non-medical subjects from GMSS school, Chd. but now I want to take punjabi or computer science as an additional subject in 12th class. Is it possible or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?