20th May 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write EAMCET? I have done my 12th with 60% marks from Odissa through national open schooling. My parents belong to AP

sir ,i am surendra from orissa ,i have done my 12th in orissa from national open scholling and i got 62% .and i did my tenth class from icse. so sir am i elegible for eamcet exam.and also my parents are from ap local.

Related Questions:
  1. NIOS student can write CET exam?
  2. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to join NDA for National Institute of Open Schooling candidate?
  4. Whether candidates of National Institute Of Open Schooling are not eligible for Government jobs in Karnataka?
  5. Can National Institute of Open Schooling students apply for admission in IPU?
  6. How to do BBA after passing 12th from National Institute of open Schooling?
  7. National Institute of Open Schooling, Senior Secondary Exam-Computer Science (330) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  8. How to prepare for open schooling?
  9. Can I do my graduation if I have completed schooling from National Open School?
  10. Am I eligible for NDA after studying higher secondary in national institute of open schooling?
  11. When would the application forms for NATA exam be available in the market? How may I get this form in Odissa? Is there exam center in Odissa for the same? Am I eligible for the same? I have scored 45 marks in math in 12th
  12. Am I eligible for admission in D.Pharm after passing 12th science National Open Schooling in Maharashtra?
  13. What should I do further if secured 60% in 12th Open Schooling PCM? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for IPS exam after completing my graduation in BCA? I am a student of National Institute of Open Schooling
  15. Can I get admission to study MBBS if pursue 12th from National Institute Of Open Schooling?
  16. Am I eligible to write EAMCET if I am a native of Tamilnadu by my parents are employees of Tamilnadu and Central Government?
  17. Is it possible to achieve 90% marks in open schooling with science stream in class 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS if failed in Accountancy of 12th Kerala State Open School? How many subjects will I get in NIOS?
29th June 2015, 05:22 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write EAMCET? I have done my 12th with 60% marks from Odissa through national open schooling. My parents belong to AP

You are eligible to write EAMCET if you are a domicile of Andhra Pradesh .

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test.

The eligibility criteria required for EAMCET are as under :-

-The candidate should be an Indian.

-The candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh .

-The candidate should have passed the 10+2 Exam with Mathematics and Physics as the main subjects along with the Bio-Technology/Chemistry/Biology as the optional subjects.

-The candidate must have secured a minimum of 45%(40% for OBC/SC/ST) marks in aggregate in 10+2 exam.

-The candidate minimum age limit to apply for the EAMCET exam is 16 years.There is no restriction on upper age limit to apply for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?