28th December 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

How to get on demand job in Kuwait for freshers?

I am B.tech final year student now. I want to settle in Kuwait .For which course there is demand in Kuwait and how I can get hired by any company?

9th March 2014, 08:22 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to get on demand job in Kuwait for freshers?

There are huge opportunities for IT freshers in Dubai when compared with Kuwait. So, probably if you can move to Dubai with whole family then it will be good as for sure you can get the job soon there but it doesn't mean that you cannot get in Kuwait but you need to be patient enough and apply for the various companies by searching one by one.

One of the best place which I found to start your hunt for jobs is CLICK HERE!!

Now before the search of jobs make sure you are 100% ready with the below things,

-> Resume - This is one of the main thing which needs to be done before you search for the job. So just take your time and start preparing the resume. I have attached a template for your reference. You can use that as it suits more for the freshers.

-> Aptitude preparation - All the IT companies set the first round as Aptitude for the freshers recruitment just to filter the candidates initially so it's necessary that you need to prepare for the Aptitudes.

-> Personal and Technical interview preparation - After aptitude test you will be followed with personal and technical interview which needs good preparation as well.

So, make sure you are ready with the above and start applying for the opening which will sure end you up to get the good job pretty soon!
Attached Files
File Type: docx Resume_Template.docx(24.4 KB, 164 views)
22nd August 2015, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get on demand job in Kuwait for freshers?

Do original certficates are required to get job in kuwait, becoz my certificates are not yet come in to my hands, i just completed my course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?