5th January 2014, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

What to do for job in Kuwait Oil company?

namasthey sir , i am rajadurai completed my bachular degree , B.TECH PETROLEUM ENGINEERING ,at rajiv gandhi college, chennai . i am fresher , iam very ambitious to work in kuwait oil company , hence plz guide me what to do .

email : [email protected]

7th January 2014, 08:17 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do for job in Kuwait Oil company?

When anyone people who join the company and they are fresher they can do their work very honestly . They can reach the job in punctual manner and do work hard . They know all knowledge about their work . If You can not know about their work then you can take the guidelines for your senior. You were doing their job in very honestly.

You can work hard in your company . And know all about for your work. And do friendly with your seniors. And give the guidelines for your seniors and all others super seniors when you don't know for your work. And when you are sitting with your super senior sir then don't be panic you should give your answer in a simple way and gave the real answer to your sir. And show your talent to your sir and don't show attitude in front of your seniors. And do work hard for your work.

Do interest for your work very honestly. And give the chance for your company to show that you are best . And don't bother people thinking about you. You do they work in a punctual manner.
You reach their company in a punctual time .

When you were work very honestly then you were gaol a good position in your company. To improve their working skills and knowledge for your work. And show your personality because personality is most important for every people.

If you can do their work very honestly then you will increase your salary and can achieve a good goal for your sir . And i am very ambitious to join your company. And give you best to your company. Loyal to their jobs and their colleagues. They must loyal to their boss.
21st October 2014, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Just I have completed my class 12th commerce but I want to get any work or scholarship for higher study so how I will get these opportunities...Plz reply me
15th August 2016, 10:06 PM
january2016

If you wanted to work in Oil company in Kuwait then you need to make sure of the following things;

1. You must have passport and visa for the Kuwait.
2. You must have work permission to work in Kuwait.
3. You must have some reference in Kuwait.
4. Before going to Kuwait you must update your residential or office address in Kuwait.
5. Now, you have to prepare resume to the best.
6. Update all your academic information over there.
7. Don't forget to update your communication address.

** if you follow these things, then soon you will get the job in Kuwait.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?