26th November 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Residential CBSE school in Bangalore offering JEE training and hygienic facility?

Sir,

I am searching for a residential CBSE school for class XI &XII for my son in Bangalore. The school should facilitate training for new single Joint Entrance Examination (JEE). The school should have good faculty in maths & science and a hygienic residential facility.

Aditya Mukherjee

JSW Steel

Tornagallu Bellary

Related Questions:
  1. List of residential schools in Bhubaneswar providing good facility for girls?
  2. Best CBSE residential school in Bhubaneshwar?
  3. Which is the best CBSE residential school in Bhubaneshwar?
  4. List of few CBSE residential schools for 12th in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha?
  5. How to join a good CBSE residential school in Hyderabad?
  6. How to get admitted in the best CBSE school with good hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  7. How may I get admissions to ISRO(Bangalore)? I'm appearnign in 10th CBSE board from SJR Public school(Bangalore)
  8. How to study in school while studying in 10th standard in KV Coimbatore with CBSE pattern
  9. Validity of BEd Certificate in Bangalore CBSE schools?
  10. In which decent college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE rank? I have secured 55000 rank in AIEEE . I have cleared the written exam of ISI Kolkatta for B.Maths(Bangalore)
  11. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th
  12. In which decent engineering college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE? My AIEEE rank is 55000. Where can I get admission in a 3/4 year course in Maths/Statistics? I have done my 12th from Delhi
  13. Any CBSE board schools with hostel facility in Jharkhand or West Bengal? What is the procedure for admission in class 11th science?
  14. Any IIT JEE coaching institute in Karnataka which I can opt along with my CBSE class 11th and 12th?
  15. CBSE schools with hostel facility for admission in 8th standard? -- [New]
  16. Topics for biology projects of 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies offering industrial training to B.Tech students?
  18. Should my daughter continue with CBSE or shift to GSEB in order to do Bioscience/Biotech? Reputed colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
16th August 2014, 11:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Residential CBSE school in Bangalore offering JEE training and hygienic facility?

Some of the best CBSE schools have a criteria for giving admission. They give admission in class 11th on the basis of marks in 10th board results. So you need to apply for admission into various top schools and see where your son gets admission. The admission on merit. If your son have got very good marks in 10th then there will be absolutely no problem in getting admission into a top CBSE residential schools.

Some of the best residential schools in Bangalore which are CBSE affiliated are listed below:

1. A M C School, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore

2. Rashtriya Military School, Hosur Road, Bangaluru

3. Air Force School, Murugeshpalayam, Bangalore

4. Amara Jyothi Public School, K.R.Puram, Bangalore

5. Anand Shiksha Kendra, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore

6. ASC Public School,J.C. Nagar,Bangalore

7. BGS National Public School, Bannerghetta Road, Bangalore

8. The Brigade School, J. P. Nagar, Bangalore

9. BVB's Nagarjuna Vidyaniketan, Yelahanka, Bangalore

10. Cambridge Public School, H.S.R Layout, Bangalore

As far as hygiene is concerned you have to visit the school to know what kind of food they offer in hostel. IIT JEE training is provided by many top schools these days and surely these school will help you in getting the right direction for IIT preparation.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
15th March 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Residential CBSE school in Bangalore offering JEE training and hygienic facility?

My son is going in Vlll std so I am join in best residential hostal with co education CBSE syllabus .pls give me information .
29th March 2017, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir My daughter is in class X CBSE currently. She wished to appear for IITJEE in future. She is well trained to ake all the study pressures and has already completed next class syllabus in advance.

I wish to admit her in class XII CBSE with good IITJEE coaching. She will be a residential scholar. My options are Sri Chaitnaya and Narayana. I have heard that CBSE XII is not followed in Hyderabad,I need a solution what to do .Please suggest me a suggestion.

Please advise.

thanks
22nd June 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am in search for a good residential CBSE school for class XI &XII for my son in Bangalore with IIT- JEE.
Regards
Raja
10th February 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Radcliffe Schools Bangaluru | A Pan India Network of CBSE Schools
Admission Open for 2020-2021.
http://radcliffe.in/campaign/
Phone ; 9379721118

The Radcliffe Pan India School is located in Bangaluru established with the aim of providing progressive and enterprising education of international repute and standards in India.

15th Milestone, Bannerghatta Main Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560083
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?