28th January 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

What to take in intermediate to become a Software Engineer?

Which course helpful to me after intermediate? after 10th what should take on intermediate for software engineer?

25th April 2014, 01:12 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What to take in intermediate to become a Software Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course helpful to me after intermediate? after 10th what should take on intermediate for software engineer?
Nice to see that you're aspiring to become a Software engineer. You need to take science stream with Physics, Mathematics and computer science as main subject after completing 10th standard. You have to concentrate more on Mathematics and Computer science subject. On completing 12th standard you need to apply for B.E or B.Tech Software engineering course in order to become a successful software engineer. Basically, the applicant who complete B.E in Software engineer course are preferred for the position of software engineer. You should be qualified in Engineering entrance examinations like, JEE , BITSAT in order to get admission for B.Tech engineering course in reputed colleges. So, after completing 10th standard apply for 11th & 12th standard in science stream and try to get good percentage of marks.
26th March 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage is needed in class 12 for carrying the studies forward for software engineering
30th July 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I am doing intermediate with maths with(pre-engineering).Can I become a software engineer?
10th August 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I am completed intermediate bi-pc in 2010. What a thought and how to I become software? Software job my childest dream.. Please help...
15th August 2017, 09:20 PM
evedallas

Smile Re: What to take in intermediate to become a Software Engineer?

Being a Software Engineer myself, I advise you to take Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry(MPC) for your intermediate education right after your 10th. This would improve you Mathematics that would be somewhat related to solving a logical problem in software engineering. After your intermediate, you should take Computer Science and Engineering branch in your B.Tech graduation. This is the best but not the only way to become a software engineer. I have observed people from other backgrounds also come and work as a software engineer by learning the right set of skills required for their jobs by attending some coaching classes outside or working hard on their own.
3rd May 2018, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm completed 10th class in 70% marks but financially poor so I'm completed after 5 years now one sitting inter 50%marks what is the best course to do now any job requirement (engineering also)spoke, suggest me to do any course is the best to do now
13th June 2021, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

WHAT WE HAVE TO TAKE AFTER MPC TO BECOME A SOFTWARE OFFICER?
24th September 2021, 10:56 PM
Wasma sanober

In order to become software engineer You need to take science stream with Physics, Mathematics and computer science as main subject in your intermediate subjects.
27th March 2022, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

What should we take if you want,,s to be softwerar enginner
9th May 2022, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Is MPC good For software engineering
21st May 2022, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Which group(IIT or NIT or EMECET) we should take in MPC to become a software engineer (in abroad)??
22nd July 2022, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

If you want to become a software engineer, which group should you take in Inter?
28th August 2022, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Is jee important for software engineering or i can just apply for cuet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?