23rd January 2014, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Previous year English SET question papers

Sir ,
I am from tamilnadu and i am preparing for set exam. It'll be usefull for me if i get the previous year set exam English question papers.

27th January 2014, 08:39 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous year English SET question papers

Tamil Nadu State Level Eligibility Test is conducted by Bharathiar University twice in a year. To apply for this examination, you must have a completed Post Graduate degree in any discipline or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 55% Marks in aggregate(50% Marks for reserved categories). Those who are appearing in the final year of post graduate degree may also eligible.

Tamil Nadu Slet examination will consist of three papers :-
  • Paper I
  • Paper II
  • Paper III

-->> Paper I : This is mandatory papers for all candidate and is meant to test research / teaching aptitude of the candidate.

-->> Paper II : The Exam Paper II will be of 1 1/4 hours duration. This paper will be for 100 Marks containing 50 objective type compulsory questions.

-->> Paper III : The Exam Paper III will be of 2 1/2 Hours duration for 150 marks and it will consist of 75 objective type compulsory questions.

More details, Visit the official website :- http://www.b-u.ac.in/links/syllabus_textbook.html
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SET English FEB-03213.pdf(79.6 KB, 523 views)
File Type: pdf SET English III FEB-03313.pdf(119.7 KB, 537 views)
File Type: pdf SET English-Paper-II.pdf(535.6 KB, 504 views)
File Type: pdf SET English-Paper-III.pdf(511.7 KB, 447 views)
28th January 2014, 08:06 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Previous year English SET question papers

S.E.T ---- STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST

The minimum basic educational qualification to be eligible for the SET exam is POST GRADUATION.The post graduation must be received by U.G.C.The final year candidates pursuing their M.Tech also eligible for the exam.

The minimum percentage OBC and General candidates must have possessed a minimum of 55% in their academics.And other than General and OBC candidates must have obtained minimum of 50% in the academics.

There is no upper age limit to apply for the exam.The candidates must note that their candidature is provisional.The exam pattern for the STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST is given for you below.Pattern basically consists of the following four parts.

>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> English Part
>> General knowledge & Current Affairs
>> Analytical and Logical Reasoning

You need to concentrate on Comprehensions,Paragraph reading,synonyms,antonyms,Common errors,Sentence completion.There is should be Post graduation to be eligible for the SET Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?