23rd January 2014, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JRF in CSIR? Syllabus for the same?

Dear sir i want to know i have done b.pharmacy can i apply for jrf position in csir.if i can what is syllabus for it can you mention for me?

28th January 2014, 07:51 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for JRF in CSIR? Syllabus for the same?

Yes Of course,you can apply for the Junior Research Fellowship exam.Because the basic educational qualifications are as follows.The eligible graduate degrees are,
> B.E/B.Tech
> B.Pharmacy
> MBBS
> Integrated BS-MS
> M.Sc or equivalent qualification
You must have scored 55% for general and OBC candidates and only 50% for SC/ST candidates and Physically and visually handicapped candidates.So as B.Pharmacy is also eligible qualification you no need to worry about the qualification.
As you have completed your B.Pharmacy you are welcome to appear for the examination.The minimum age criteria could be of 19 years and the maximum age is allowed up to the age of 28 years.Of course there will be an age of 5 years relaxation for the reserved candidates.
SYLLABUS for JRF Examination :
Basically the question paper consists of three parts.They are namely,Part A ,Part B,Part C as per the syllabus and scheme of the examination.

PART A:
This part A is common to all the subjects.Questions pertaining to General Science,Analytics,Research Aptitude,Quantitative Reasoning.

PART B:
Part B contains the subject related conventional Multiple choice questions.This covers the full core topics.

PART C:
The third part,contains the higher value questions.You need to prepare scientific concepts/application of the scientific concepts.Remember there is a negative penalty for wrong answers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?