28th January 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Best place to do MDS? Scope of BDS in Bangalore and MDS in Abroad?

im doing my 1st year bds in bangalore..! i want to do my mds in abroad . which is the best place to do mds ? and is bds a good option?? whats the scope of bds in bangalore ? and mds in bangalore and abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  2. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is the entrance exam to get admission in MDS college of Bangalore
  4. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
  5. How to do MDS in abroad? I am doing final year BDS in Andhra
  6. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  7. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh
  8. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the eligibility criteria for MDS in Malashiya
  9. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  10. How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?
  11. Can I do DNB course after the completion of MDS?
  12. From where can I do DDS after BDS? Cost of the DDS course? Is there any capsule course after BDS? Salary after doing DDS and MDS in India and Abroad?
  13. Can I sit for KCET entrance exam for MDS course? I have completed BDS course from MS Ramiya College
  14. Less hectic road to career in Abroad after MDS?
  15. How many entrance exams to be written to do MDS abroad?
  16. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  17. Scope of MDS Pedodontics in near future?
  18. What is the procedure ot do MDS in Abroad?
17th May 2014, 06:18 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best place to do MDS? Scope of BDS in Bangalore and MDS in Abroad?

As you have mentioned that you are doing 1st year BDS in Bangalore, you want to do MDS abroad and you want to know that which country is best for doing MDS, is BDS is a good option, scope of BDS in Bangalore, MDS in Bangalore or abroad, So you are very confused in these topics so now I am going to clear all your doubt about what you have mentioned in the question and I hope that you will like my suggestion.

So, as you have decided that you will go for MDS after your BDS it’s a very good idea as you will be masters in all the dental surgery and you can get a good job in a good country and now a days a highly qualified dentist are required a lot so you should complete your MDS after your BDS in order to get a good job and Singapore, Russia is very popular for their MDS institutes so you should go for MDS in one of these countries.

BDS is a very good option as it’s a much demanded courses now a day so as you are now studying BDS its very good and BDS scope in Bangalore is not so good as Bangalore is very good studying BDS but the job opportunities are not so good, and I will also recommend you to leave Bangalore and go for Singapore or Russia when you will start your MDS.
19th December 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best place to do MDS? Scope of BDS in Bangalore and MDS in Abroad?

I am little bit afraid of dental works is there any other go and I am not intrested in MDS can I have details regarding diploma courses and govt jobs for BDS or else is army is good for dentistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?