19th December 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Where to go to write SAT?

Well actually i wanna write sat and i dont now where to go? So who can tell me that if i want to write sat where do i go??

19th December 2014, 10:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to go to write SAT?

SAT is an entrance exam, for the candidates who want to study in the USA. The SAT exam score is mandatory for those students who want to get admission in undergraduate courses in USA. Because, universities will offer admission by considering the SAT score of the Candidate. You should apply for SAT exam through online.
http://sat.collegeboard.org/login?ap....jsp&view=NSAT
20th December 2014, 12:34 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to go to write SAT?

You can appear for SAT online at the examination center assigned to you. One can apply for SAT online through their website. You have to pay the application fee online for completing the online application process.

SAT score is required for getting admission in a undergraduate course at a US University. Hence, if you are planning to get admission in a US University for your Degree program after 12th class, then SAT is the best option for you.

Most of the top Universities in USA accept SAT score for giving admission in undergraduate courses. If you get a good score in SAT, then you will definitely get admission in a good college.

For more information visit http://sat.collegeboard.org/register
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?