9th September 2012, 06:53 PM
aparnavibhute

How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the eligibility criteria for MDS in Malashiya

i wish to go to abroad as i have completed BDS ,i want to know about various entrance exams & eligibility criteria for MDS in malashiya

Related Questions:
  1. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
  2. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do MDS in abroad after completing BDS in India? Minimum eligibility criteria required to apply?
  4. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  5. Eligibility to study MDS in Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?
  6. Information regarding Entrance Exams and the Eligibility Criteria to do MDS outside India?
  7. Where should I pursue MDS, India or Abroad after completing BDS? Scope of BDS doctor in India?
  8. Best place to do MDS? Scope of BDS in Bangalore and MDS in Abroad?
  9. How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?
  10. MDS in Abroad with scholarship for BDS student?
  11. What should I do to study MDS in Abroad being a BDS doctor?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MDS in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
  14. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  15. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS? -- [New]
  16. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  17. Eligibility criteria for MDS in AFMC for BDS Graduates
  18. How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?
12th July 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the eligibility criteria for MDS in Malashiya

I am completing bds in oct 2013 can i appear for aiims nov exam
6th December 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the eligibility criteria for MDS in Malashiya

what is the criteria for taking MDS course abroad after taking BDS course in kerala, india....????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?