17th September 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Which all jobs am eligible to get in Railways after completion of 10th standard?

Sir my name is Vikash Vishwakarma. I want a job in railway.Which job i can get in railway. My educational qualification 10 Passout 69.2 10 2 Passout 69.2? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same soon? Awaiting for the response.

19th September 2016, 12:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all jobs am eligible to get in Railways after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir my name is Vikash Vishwakarma. I want a job in railway.Which job i can get in railway. My educational qualification 10 Passout 69.2 10 2 Passout 69.2? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same soon? Awaiting for the response.
You can apply for railway group D post.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

Your minimum age should be 18 years.
19th September 2016, 12:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all jobs am eligible to get in Railways after completion of 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The aspirant can apply for Group D post in Railways after passing 10th standard. The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and Physical Efficiency Test. The candidates with 10th pass qualification with 50% marks can apply for the post of Commercial Clerk in Railways. The Commercial Clerk can be posted in Ticket Booking Offices (Booking Clerk) or in Goods shed (Goods Clerk). The selection will be done through Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). The candidates can also apply for RPF Constable Posts with 10th class qualification. The job details can be found in the RRB Website
19th September 2016, 01:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To get a job in railways after class 10th, you have to appear for the respective entrance examination which which is conducted by the UPSC department or railway department.

Here are some of the jobs which you can apply after 10th :

> Commercial Clerk.

> Train Examiner.

> Train Clerk.

For these jobs you should have passed your 10th examination and the selection process is done on the basis of written test followed by medical test

> Accountant Clerk cum Typist.

> Junior Clerk cum Typist.

For these positions you should pass your 10th and the selection procedure is done through written test & Typing test.

> RPF Constable.

For this position you should have completed your 10th and you have go through a written & medical test. Age must in between 18 to 25 years.

After completion of class 12th you can apply for the following positions:

> Ticket Collector.

> Lower Division Clerk.

> Station Master.

> Goods Guard.

> Track man.

> Signal Maintenance.

> Technician.

> Technical assistant.

> Helper.

> Engine Driver.

> Store Keeper.

> Data Operator, etc.
19th September 2016, 04:12 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

As per my knowledge you can get a job in railway for group D post. But your age should be minimum 18 years. If you are 18 years old then you can apply for the job. Thanks
19th September 2016, 08:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

On the basis of class 10th, you can try for Group D posts in Indian Railways like Safaiwala, Peon, Trackman, Helper, Gunman and Assistant Points man. Selection will be on the basis of written exam and physical fitness test.

On the basis of class 12th, you can try for TC in Indian Railway job. Selection will be on the basis of written exam and skill test.
20th September 2016, 12:59 PM
BARUNK8

Smile Re: Which all jobs am eligible to get in Railways after completion of 10th standard?

INDIAN RAILWAYS JOBS LIST AFTER COMPLETING 10TH/12TH -
1) GROUP -D : 10THPASS/ITI
2) GROUP-D : ITI ( APPRENTICE)
3) GROUP- C : 12TH WITH 50% MARKS ( SPORTS QUOTA , CULTURAL QUOTA )
4) GROUP - C : 12TH WITH 50 % MARKS ( TC JOB )
5) GROUP - C : DIPLOMA
for application age between 18 to 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?