15th February 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of language course in Spanish?

Sir what is the eligibility for lnguage corse and fee structure.(spanish)
please send me the details

Related Questions:
6th January 2013, 05:35 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of language course in Spanish?

For Undergraduate program a student should have successfully completed upper secondary studies and should have a valid school leaving certificate and qualify for higher education studies in their home country, therefore also qualifying for higher education studies in Spain.

For English proficiency a test would be taken or the IELTS or TOEFL scores are considered.

For the admission You must have the following documents:
Certificates of required qualifications
Filled application form
2 ID sized photographs
Passport
Student Visa (Non EU)
Health Insurance
Receipt of fee payment

Once the pre-registration applications of the students have been accepted, there would be a mail of confirmation telling them about further procedure. They would also have a tutorial with the course coordinator.

You are required to enroll in person at the Academic Administration Office of the concerned faculty.

You would have to appear with the originals and photocopies of all the documents, including the receipt of fee payment.

Thanks...
3rd September 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of language course in Spanish?

i m a student of ccs uni. i hv done B.Sc nd B.Ed...now i want to knw which course will beneficial for me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?