20th September 2010, 01:22 AM
RAVEESH KHANUJA

Sponsorship tests by shipping companies? when these exams are held and what is the procedure?

hello sir

i wanted to know about the sponsorship test conducted by the shipping companies when they used to conduct exam and what is the procedure to fill the appplication form.wher forms are available.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get sponsorship from manning and shipping companies in India?
  2. How to get GME sponsorship from Shipping Companies?
  3. Shipping companies which offer sponsorship for Deck Cadet who has completed Diploma in Nautical Science?
  4. How can I apply for Sponsorship Test in Shipping Companies to get job On-board Ship? -- [New]
  5. any sponsorship given for graduate marine engineers (GME) by shipping companies to study?
  6. How to get sponsorship by shipping companies for admission to 1 year pre-sea GME/TME course at METI,cochin shipyard ltd. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to easily get sponsership by shipping companies for GME/TET course?
  8. How to do 1 year GME course? I am pursuing B.tech in Mechanical Engineering
  9. Any shipping companies giving sponsorship to B.Tech graduate mechanical engineers for doing presea course?
  10. Sponsorship or loan from bank for Marine engineering?
  11. Doing B.E Marine Engineering final year and training in Maersk Company : How to join Indian Air Force as a flying officer?
  12. How can i get the sponsorship from a shipping company?
  13. DNS course after sponsorship from a shipping company?
  14. How to prepare for aptitude tests conducted by companies for placements?
  15. How to score good in aptitude tests held by companies for recruitment?
  16. How to get a job on Shipboard for a Deck Cadet Post?
  17. Details of sponsorship companies providing sponsorship for Deck Cadet or Nautical Science Courses? On what basis do they provide sponsorship?
  18. How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?
20th September 2010, 11:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sponsorship tests by shipping companies? when these exams are held and what is the procedure?

Shipping companies offer sponsorship test for those who are interested in working in such field. You need to decide in which field you want to work. You can select, either as a deck officer or engineer officer. Then you need to qualify on health and eyesight. You can ask for more enquiries on [email protected]
27th September 2010, 07:56 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Sponsorship tests by shipping companies? when these exams are held and what is the procedure?

hii.
Sponsorship tests by shipping companies and these exams are held and the procedure io

You can select, either as a deck officer or engineer officer. Then you need to qualify on health and eyesight.
You can ask for more enquiries on

[email protected]

good luck.
22nd October 2010, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have done my pre sea but havent got company yet. sir, plz do let me kw various companies who are recruiting deck cadets in nov. 2010
1st November 2010, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

sir , i have finished 12 th and i like to do merchant navy wit sponsorship.so,pls tell me the procedure to get through it ........
7th December 2010, 03:49 PM
sinson t.j

sir pls tell me about the sponsership of various companies?
9th February 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my pre sea training, could you please tell me which companies are having vacancies for deck cadets?
11th February 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

what exams are there for those who are interesting in shipping documentation side?
12th February 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVEESH KHANUJA View Post
hello sir

i wanted to know about the sponsorship test conducted by the shipping companies when they used to conduct exam and what is the procedure to fill the appplication form.wher forms are available.
sir i'm a 3rdyear mechanical engineering student in nit calicut.i' m intrested in doing marine engineering after my btec
23rd February 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to know about the sponsorship test conducted by the shipping companies when they used to conduct the examination and what is the procedure to fill the appplication form.Where forms are available.
24th February 2011, 08:46 PM
biswaranjan9

The date is: 8th MARCH 2011
5th March 2011, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

pls send me a all entrance exam of shipping company in the phillipines this is my [email protected]
9th March 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

sir
a a btech mechanical student and intrested for gme course
and want get placed in any shipping company so pls tell me company name and procedure to get sponsor in that
thanking u
9th March 2011, 10:49 PM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

Hi
Sponsorship tests by shipping companies and these exams are held and the procedure io

You can select, either as a deck officer or engineer officer. Then you need to qualify on health and eyesight.

[email protected]
18th March 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

DOING FINAL YEAR B.E(NAVAL ARCHITECTURE & OFFSHORE ENGG)

any sponsorship given for graduate marine engineers (GME) by shipping companies to study?

MY MAIL ID: [email protected]

PHONE: 9677177893
20th June 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i have written the exam for dns for entry in imu on 19 th july and i have given my apllication under non-sponsered category and now i woul like to get the sponsorship and i dont know much about the sponsoring companies and i want to seek the sponsorship of any reputed companies and what all are the proceedings to get sponsorship and the details of the exams. sir kindly reply to my question. my mailid is [email protected].
15th July 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

sir,
am doing my b-tech in marine engg. i wanted to knw hw can i apply for sponsorship to any shippping company
29th July 2011, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

sir i have given imu cet 2011 n scored rank 1523 bt i falled i catagoery of non sponserd cadet so i quit fr august batch, bt now i wanna be sponserd ,so plz tell me all the queries regarding the same at [email protected]
3rd October 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

next date of sponcership exam
12th October 2011, 01:25 PM
Ripin kumar

Default Sponsorship tests by shipping companies? when these exams are held and what is the procedure?

Respected sir/madam,
Shipping companies offer sponsorship test for those who are interested in working in such field. I want to join merchant nevi as deck cadet.
so kindly inform me that do any company full sponsorship.
23rd October 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing engineering from RL institute of techonology and wants a company sponsorship
8th February 2012, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

sir now i am studing bsc nautical science in chennai and i now need a sponsorship from a uk company
24th February 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

hello,
sir m persuing my BE mechanical now m in 8th sem ,and i want to persue 1 year gme course.so please tell me which companies are providing sponsership for doing this course.m studying in annamalai university it is ugc approved.so inform me wether m eligible for this course.cgpa is 8.2.
email [email protected]
28th February 2012, 11:40 AM
drurv

[email protected]
20th June 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have got selected in me in tolani maritine university ,can i get sponsorship now or how can i apply for it
my id is [email protected]
please guide me
5th September 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

please give the details of all sponsering companeis which are conducting exams and of the exam also sir
12th December 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission for 1 year pre sea gme course and get a sponsorship and placement .pease help
30th June 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

i have imu-cet air 610 pcm 83% in 12th std.,Can i get the sponsorship now by any shipping company,if yes HOW ,what is the procedure?
22nd August 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

How can I be able to know when does various shipping company conduct sponsorship tests for graduate mechanical engineering students. Seems like they doesn't publish it in their websites. but they do publish in some premium Indian news papers. So please tell me accurate sources to know the exact time various shipping companies conduct sponsorship tests. please kindly reply.
26th June 2017, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL THE SPONSORSHIP TESTS IS GOING TO HELD ,PLEASE INFORM ME ,MY CONTACT NO.-7209189281
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?