31st January 2011, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I get sponsorship for GME course after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering?

sir,i completed my degree in mechanical engg. i would like to join gme course with sponsorship.

10th February 2011, 08:19 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get sponsorship for GME course after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering?

International and Corporate shipping companies in the field do sponsor candidates for GME [Graduate Machanical Engineer] course as it is a particularly expensive course. The candidate should have an excellent track record and is usually required to sign a bond with the company for a stipulated period of time. You need to approach individual companies for this as each company has its own policy for sponsorship.
4th March 2011, 07:28 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Can I get sponsorship for GME course after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello.....After completing your mechanical engineering,to get into merchant navy you need to first of all apply for IMUCET.If you qualify it then only would be eligible to apply for sponsorship.
You have to apply for GME Graduate mechanical engineer course which is of one year duration and fees would be around 4.5 lakhs but you can recover this money quickly in merchant navy.
Anglo eastern maritime academy,samundra institute of maritime studies,tolani maritime institute and vishwakarma maritime institute are good and they'll provide you sponsorship as well.visit www.jobships.com regularly.applications are soon to be out.
All the best.
23rd March 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

im a mechanical engg. student & i got only 60% upto 6th semester. may i get job in any core company..
14th June 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed b-tech mechanical engg with 65%..but i have secured 49% in english in 10th...plese tell me can i join GME course?
17th September 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year B-tech mechanical engineering student with 80% marks upto the last semesters.I want to know about the sponsorship regarding the GME course in the marine field
17th October 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i am complete my b.e mechanical aggerate 55% up to 8th sem, how can im join in graguate marine engg course, i m eligible
24th October 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my 3rd year in mechanical engineering.i would like to study G.M.E course.but i wear glasses and my power is 4.5. can i undertake laser operation and will i be physically fit.?
2nd November 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

i am doing my 3rd year mechanical engineering . i would like to study GME course from abroad plz tell me the name of best college in abroad......
11th February 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my 3rd year mechanical engineering . i would like to study GME course from abroad plz tell me the name of best college in abroad......

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-get-sponsorship-gme-course-after-b-e-mechanical-engineering-79655.html#ixzz1m4fAN000
10th July 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how to apply for sponsorship in mechanical engineering in Us or Canada
12th October 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B.E. Mechanical Engineering, how i should join in gme
26th February 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

what will the salary after completing this course
27th May 2015, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply the gme course,so i want application form for gme course
5th June 2018, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.tech in Mechanical Engineering with 70% marks. Am i eligible to get sponsorship from shipping companies.If it possible, how can i get sponsorship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?