25th January 2011, 11:46 AM

How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?

my younger brother wants to take admission in maharashtra for engg. but we r from bihar and do not have a maharashtra domicile. how can he take admission in any of the maharashtra engg colleges? can u please tell me full procedure and important dates. he would give his 12th boards this year that is.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure involved to get admission in Maharashtra state engineering college?
  2. How to take admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I have scored 68% in intermediate bihar board
  3. Can I get admission in any Medical college of Bihar through NEET being a domicile candidate?
  4. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  5. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?
  6. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  7. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  8. Admission procedure to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  9. Procedure for mht cet for the candidate belonging to other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the complete procedure to get admission for NRI student in Maharashtra Engineering College?
  11. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  13. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  14. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?
  16. What is the admission procedure for naval College for Jr College?
  17. Odisha student can appear in MH-CET 2016? Expected score required to get admission in good engineering college?
  18. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
18th March 2012, 02:24 PM
kshitij kesari

Default Re: How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?

hi,
you can take admission in any engineering college by qualifying AIEEE exam.
there is a list of good colleges which take admission through AIEEE. so you should go for the exam.
31st May 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?

which document required for addmission of engineering
10th May 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

My son has passed 10th standard from Board of Secondary Education, Orissa. Now I want him to take admission for 11th standard in Mumbai. What are the requirements ? What are the procedures ?
22nd May 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i have not fill the MHCET form, i have qualified 12th from cicse board, i want to take admission in maharastra engineering colleges sugest me the way how i can ?
3rd February 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO TAKE ADMISSION IN DIPLOMA ENGINEERING IN MAHARASHTRA AFTER PASSING 12th from BIHAR
26th May 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I hve securd low marks in jee main den m i eligible for getting admsn in govrnmnt clg of maharashtra as news has came that those studnt who hve got postve marks in jee bt got good marks in 12th exam will be eligible for the admsn..plz rply
20th June 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

I am passed from andhra board and have maharashtra domicile.should I put the both 11th and12th PCM in cap round or only12th to get admission in maharashtra engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?