10th November 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to appear in Maharashtra CET to study BPT for PCM student? Colleges with fee expenses?

Hello,
How many marks required to get admission in Maharashtra for BPT in CET? If in 12th Science, I have taken PCM instead of PCB will it be possible to appear for CET for BPT course? What is the fee for each year in overall all colleges in Maharashtra state or outside for BPT? With PCM I can only apply for Engineering degree courses or BPT is also possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Any possibility to fill the PG CET form for Maharashtra?
  2. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  3. Eligibility required for a course in BPT? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for MHT-CET 2015 with 49% in PCM?
  5. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  6. Total fee expenses to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Government as well as Private colleges?
  7. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
  8. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  9. Fee expenses to study in colleges through COMEDK Medical PGET?
  10. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA?
  11. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  12. Reputed colleges with low fee expenses to study B.Tech in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 92% in 12th?
  13. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer BCA in Tamil Nadu
  14. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  15. Colleges offering M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh? Total fee expenses to study?
  16. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  17. Which is better to study among MBA and PGDM? List of colleges with Fee expenses which offer MBA and PGDM course in India?
  18. Can I do M.Sc in Anatomy having scored 64.85% in BPT? List of Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad? Job Opportunities after completion of this? -- [Most Discussed]
13th November 2015, 01:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in Maharashtra CET to study BPT for PCM student? Colleges with fee expenses?

BPT stands for bachelor in physiotherapy and you need PCB stream qualification to become eligible for the entrance exam. If you have studied PCM without biology then you are not eligible for the entrance exam.

Physiotherapy requires basic knowledge of biology and you must study this subject at class XII level to become eligible for admission in this course.
26th May 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to appear in Maharashtra CET to study BPT for PCM student? Colleges with fee expenses?

i am a pcm student but i know about anatomy biomechanics kinesiology as i have done 2 certification course of fitness trainer. am i eligible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?