29th March 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma or UG course after completing ITI? What is the procedure? List of the colleges in Salem(DT), Tamilnadu(State)?

i completed ITI last 5 year ago, so now i can do diploma or i can do some UG course? i want to do B.E so what is the procedure sir? i need colleges in salem(DT), tamilnadu(state).

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  2. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Can I get admission in Diploma in Engineering course after completing ITI-AOCP being a 18 years old candidate? List of colleges in Mehsana?
  4. List of government colleges offering diploma in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat for ITI student?
  5. List of AICTE affiliated distance Diploma colleges for ITI holder in Jamnagar
  6. Can I study Diploma in Engineering course if completed ITI in Fitter Trade? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges in Gujarat?
  7. List of approved diploma colleges where I can get admission for 2 years diploma after competing ITI in Electrical with 84% marks?
  8. List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?
  9. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI in Electrical trade -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI electrical trade
  11. How can I get admission in diploma course after completing ITI? I am studying electrician
  12. Procedure to get admission to study Part Time Diploma in Chemical Process Instrumentation and Control for ITI in Instrument Mechanic(Chemical Plant) 2nd year candidate? List of colleges in Kerala?
  13. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  14. Procedure to get admission for 2nd year of B.Com course after completion of Diploma in Commercial Practice in ITI?
  15. List of AICTE approved diploma colleges? I am studying ITI
  16. Can I study ITI course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Branches to study in ITI? -- [New]
  17. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  18. Procedure to get admission in diploma for ITI holder in Electronics?
31st July 2012, 01:43 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Can I do diploma or UG course after completing ITI? What is the procedure? List of the colleges in Salem(DT), Tamilnadu(State)?

~~~Coarse after ITI~~~

You will be able to do diploma after ITI. You will manage to get admision in 2nd year of the coarse. 10% of the seats can be given to ITI holders. To apply for diploma you have to pearches the spectrum of the institute and fill the form avilable in it for admission. Seat is alloted on the basis of marks scored in ITI.

For BE you have to first complete 12th with science and then give entrence exam.
23rd May 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do diploma or UG course after completing ITI? What is the procedure? List of the colleges in Salem(DT), Tamilnadu(State)?

can I study diplomo UG in distance education after complete ITI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?