15th June 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for BCA in salem after completion of diploma in CS?

i had completed diploma in computer science after my 10 th standard.i want to do BCA now.am i eligible?if so please give me the details of colleges in salem and the procedure for joining .kindly also give me the details of universities offering such courses in tamilnadu.please i am in hurry please help me immedieately.thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  2. Can I do diploma in ethical hacking along with BCA course or after completion of BCA course? -- [New]
  3. Procedure for BCA after completing diploma in CS from Salem?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of BCA after completing Diploma in computer Engineering with 83% marks?
  5. Am I eligible to do BCA being a Diploma holder?
  6. How to apply for AMIE after completion of diploma with CS course?
  7. Is it possible to get 2nd year admission for BCA after completion of diploma in IT?
  8. How can I apply for a job under government of India? I am pursuing BCA in distance mode
  9. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  10. Can I study BCA after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering course?
  11. Can I apply for PO positions after completion of BCA with 52%? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there direct admission to 2nd year available for BCA course after completion of diploma course?
  13. Experience required for admission into PGDHRM after diploma in EEE?
  14. Is it possible for me to do BCA course after completion of diploma in Computer engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for DRDO diploma post after completion of diploma course?
  16. Can I do PG diploma after completion of diploma course instead of doing B.Tech?
  17. List of colleges I can apply for with my Tancet mark 9.750? I've completed BCA
  18. Can I do BL after completing 12th and diploma in textile from IIHT Salem Tamilnadu
15th September 2015, 02:05 AM
Rashmuu

Default Re: How can I apply for BCA in salem after completion of diploma in CS?

BCA is Bachelor in computer and applications. This course is quite related to the computer and applications. The eligibility criteria for this course is to have a successfully passed out in 12th class in any stream with good percentages.

Diploma degree holder are not eligible for this course. So it is sorry inform you that you can not do this course with your diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?