17th April 2014, 08:56 PM
nav789

How to get a job after completing MBA in finance from GNDU Amritsar

i have just completed MBA in Finance from GNDU Amritsar,so can i get any job which suits to my course.and can you plz tell me jobs available in Pune for MBAs?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria to join B.Com course in GNDU Amritsar?
  2. How may I do MBA from GNDU? How may I get information about entrance exams? I've done B.Com with 54% marks from a college affiliated to guru nanak dev university Amritsar
  3. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Jammu university? I've done M.A(Hindi) with 62% marks from GNDU Amritsar
  4. How to do B.Ed from Jammu University after doing M.A(Hindi) with 62% from GNDU Amritsar?
  5. Can I do LLB in GNDU at Amritsar?
  6. Am I eligible for recruitment if I am a PG from GNDU Amritsar in Political science?
  7. What's the procedure for getting licence(psychiatric) in Canada? I've done post graduation in psychology from GNDU Amritsar
  8. Should I do M.A in economics from Punjab University Chandigarh or MSc Hons in economics from GNDU, Amritsar Punjab
  9. Can I get admission in GNDU, Amritsar? I've secured 87.2% in 12th and scored 94(Out of 200) in NATA
  10. Can I get a seat in GNDU, Amritsar through AIEEE? I have secured 156 marks in AIEEE
  11. How to do MBA in finance after completing CA?
  12. Should I take admission in M.Tech(with software system stream) course in GNDU Amritsar or should prefer M.Tech with CSE in PTU? This is new branch which started currently in GNDU, Amirtsar
  13. Will I be able to get admission n GNDU Amritsar in B.Arch? I have completed diploma in Architecture
  14. List of colleges along with their details under GNDU, Amritsar offering B.SC(Math) course?
  15. How can I apply for a good job after completing MBA in finance with no experience in the field of finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do a job in bank after completing graduation in BSc IT form GNDU
  17. Admission in BSc Maths colleges under GNDU Amritsar? Details of the colleges?
  18. How to work in finance department after completing BCA and MBA finance?
9th June 2014, 12:40 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a job after completing MBA in finance from GNDU Amritsar

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduation program being offered by many of the colleges in India.

There is a good scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of MBA in Finance as each and every business need Finance candidates to manage financial activities.

You can apply for job opportunities in
-Banks
-Insurance Companies
-Investment Banking Companies
-Retail Companies
-Asset Management Companies
-Stock Broking Companies etc.

You should be having
-Strong Accounting knowledge
-Strong Finance Knowledge
-Communication skills
-Strong business knowledge

Then you can crack any interview easily.

Just crate a resume by keeping all your strengths, achievements and academic profile.

Upload it in various job portals and update it from time to time.

You will come to know the information regarding job opportunities through Emails and Telephonic calls.

Apply for those which best suits you and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?