10th June 2011, 12:09 AM
shweta0725

Will I be able to get admission n GNDU Amritsar in B.Arch? I have completed diploma in Architecture

i would like to know that will i be able to get admission at gndu,amritsar in b.arch.
i have completed with my diploma in architecture with an aggregate of around 60% till now,waiting for my results and i have scored 91 in my nata exam.
shweta

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in 2nd year of diploma in GNDU Amritsar after diploma in CSE from LPU?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria to join B.Com course in GNDU Amritsar?
  3. How to get a job after completing MBA in finance from GNDU Amritsar -- [New]
  4. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  5. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I do LLB in GNDU at Amritsar?
  7. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Jammu university? I've done M.A(Hindi) with 62% marks from GNDU Amritsar
  8. How to do B.Ed from Jammu University after doing M.A(Hindi) with 62% from GNDU Amritsar?
  9. Can I get admission in GNDU, Amritsar? I've secured 87.2% in 12th and scored 94(Out of 200) in NATA
  10. Am I eligible for recruitment if I am a PG from GNDU Amritsar in Political science?
  11. What's the procedure for getting licence(psychiatric) in Canada? I've done post graduation in psychology from GNDU Amritsar
  12. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  13. Admission in BSc Maths colleges under GNDU Amritsar? Details of the colleges?
  14. Can I get a seat in GNDU, Amritsar through AIEEE? I have secured 156 marks in AIEEE
  15. List of colleges along with their details under GNDU, Amritsar offering B.SC(Math) course?
  16. Should I take admission in M.Tech(with software system stream) course in GNDU Amritsar or should prefer M.Tech with CSE in PTU? This is new branch which started currently in GNDU, Amirtsar
  17. Should I do M.A in economics from Punjab University Chandigarh or MSc Hons in economics from GNDU, Amritsar Punjab
  18. Procedure and dates of lateral entry openings in B.Tech.?
13th July 2015, 10:49 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I be able to get admission n GNDU Amritsar in B.Arch? I have completed diploma in Architecture

I am a little bit confused as to which result are you waiting for. The full form of GNDU in Amritsar in Guru Nanak Dev University. You say that you have obtained 60% till now. So that means I would think that whatever results are out till now of your diploma or qualifying course, based on that, you have got 60%. So that being the case, you have to see whether the final aggregates come around 60% or even more. It will be better if you get more than 60% in your final results. Now in GNDU, the rules are that while the counseling goes on for B.Arch course 50% weight will be on the total marks of the qualifying examination and rest will be on the score obtained in NATA examination. As I can see the NATA score is quite good. Let me tell you that the last date to apply for this course is 14th July, 2015. After all the applications are submitted the authorities will do the counseling for the top scores based on the calculations I mentioned above. So hurry up.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?