18th April 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

What job a marketing student deserves? Type of opportunities?

Which place marketing student deserve as job in org? ?what type of job opportunity?

18th April 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What job a marketing student deserves? Type of opportunities?

i am b.sc biotechnology 3rd year student please advice me about what is the best studies after graduation:I am confusion what to do after graduation
22nd April 2014, 09:56 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

You have been mentioned that you want to know that types of jobs are available for the marketing candidates but you don't have considered any qualification of your what you have been completed so that I will tell you that details of the opportunities what you will getting and also you are eligible for that.

Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have been mentioned the questions in the above forum so that you hope that you will get you solution soon. As you are considered that you are marketing student I hope that you have complete your master degree in MBA In marketing. In MBA in marketing there are much more scope and job opportunities are in there now a days every field have much more scope in job opportunities and the field of MBA in marketing has much more scope in the among field after MBA in marketing you are apply the job in companies are like

Prestige
TCS
Tata Motors
Ford
Volxwagen
Suzuki
Or many more companies are in India or out side of the India which offers high salaried to the candidates who have completed their master degree in MBA in marketing in which respective your pass out college.
28th January 2017, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying in last year of BCA.I'm confused to select the masters course MBA or MCA.
I like n can do all managerial skils,but I dnt have much interest in regarding to Computer skills.
So are there any Masters course like including IT n Management sector?
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?