27th March 2011, 10:46 PM
ashu9

List of universities for MSc in Chemistry Honors and their ranks? How to get admission? How to prepare for the exam?

tell me about the universities for M.sc in chemistry honours and their ranks?
how can we get the admission?
what is the procedure for the preparation to get the admission?

Related Questions:
16th May 2011, 07:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities for MSc in Chemistry Honors and their ranks? How to get admission? How to prepare for the exam?

For getting admission into the program, you should complete a degree in chemistry from a reputed institute. The percentage needed vary based on different institutes. Entrance exams are conducted to find out the right aspirant. Some of the best universities and colleges offering the course are Delhi University, Guru Nanak College etc. More information is available in the official website of the institute.
23rd June 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities for MSc in Chemistry Honors and their ranks? How to get admission? How to prepare for the exam?

how many seats are there for M.Sc Chemistry in delhi university?
5th July 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to do m.sc. In chemistry as a non collegious students or distance learning education. Tell me the name of those university that i may get addmission.
4th August 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do m.sc. In chemistry as a non collegious students or distance learning education. Tell me the name of those university that i may get addmission.
not possible anywhere on earth you cannot do lab work through distance so !
9th June 2013, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.Sc with chem. hons. I wnt to do M.Sc. What r the cources available for me.Can I do M.Sc in environmental science.
6th August 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

when entrance exam will be conducted ?how much marks we have to scored in the entrance exam? how much fee we have to pay per year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?