15th January 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed in Chennai? I am a BSc computer science hons student from Delhi University

Iam a south indian currently pursuing III year bsc computer science hons(73% till now) from Delhi Univ.
I would like to do B ed in Chennai but iam completely unaware about how to gt admission there ? Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any test that needs to be cleared to get admission in MSc Honors in Khalsa or government college, Ludhiana?
  2. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  3. Higher education in UK after B.Sc Hons computer science?
  4. Am i eligible to sit for ISI exam if I am a student of computer science(BSc) Hons
  5. How to do BCA and BSc computer science from Delhi University Sarkari College?
  6. How and where can I apply for internship? I am a BSc Hons computer science student
  7. Chances of getting a good job in reputed IT company after doing BSc Hons Computer Science from South Campus?
  8. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  9. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Want info about m.sc in computer science
  11. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  12. What should I do after graduating in BSc computer science from Delhi University?
  13. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  14. Difference between BSc Physical Science and BSc Hons?
  15. How to join MCA course in DU after scoring 48% in B.Com?
  16. What are the career options in B.A Hons field in Economics and History? I am a science Maths student and interested to join Delhi University
  17. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  18. Can I pursue MS(Computer Science) from Abroad on the basis of 3 years degree or I will have to study one more year? Will bank give loan if I am a meritorious student?
31st July 2013, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed in Chennai? I am a BSc computer science hons student from Delhi University

what will be the fees for b.ed computer science in chenai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?