1st March 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Civil engineering college in Dubai?

how can i take a degree in
civil engineering college
from DUBAI?
I am also completed
diploma in civil (4 years)
from BAngladesh.

Related Questions:
12th May 2014, 08:13 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in Civil engineering college in Dubai?

As you asking here about that you want to go for civil engineering and that in Dubai. As you asking that so let me tell you something that civil engineering is good enough to do in Dubai but I would tell you to do that in India that you can gain some basic knowledge from here and then you can go up for Dubai.

Or abroad or anywhere you want but firstly you take admission in Indian colleges which offers you civil engineering for study so that you can take up your knowledge and can learn some good and basic knowledge’s and then you can plan up for abroad.

So tell you about Dubai facility and Faculty as you know in Dubai they need engineer people for do job and works for them as Dubai is a very expensive and rich country in world you can prefer to do job in Dubai. Your plan is good for do job in Dubai and I appreciate that your planning. So you can get better opportunity and best job in Dubai and you can earn also good in Dubai as to do job In Dubai. so you can go for it for take as job in Dubai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?