19th April 2014, 04:31 PM
swadhin kr pal

Can I do special B.Ed from swami vivekananda university(MP)?

Can i do special B.ed from swami vivekananda university(MP). Is Swami Vivekanand(MP) university NCTE , UGC And approved RCI Please inform details as soon as possible through my emil ID - swadhinkumarpal@gmailcom.

1st May 2014, 08:06 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do special B.Ed from swami vivekananda university(MP)?

Swami Vivekananda University is the university which offers the candidates to read master degree course like master in philosophy, master in Education, Phd and many more. It is the university which is Regulated by Prakhar Pragya Shiksha Prasar Avam Samaj Kalyan Samiti ,Sagar (Madhya Pradesh). Swami Vivekananda University is spread over the 65 acres green land which is situated in pollution free atmosphere.

Health and natural environment at a distance of 5 km from sagar city which is on Jhansi-Lakhnadon highway (NH-26) and 12 km from the Dhana air strips. If you want to do special B.ed from Swami Vivekananda University that's very good because Swami Vivekananda University is the best post graduate college in Madhya pradesh. So your decision is correct. Swami Vivekananda University is offering ac classrooms, sports, WiFi areas and many more facilities.

The lecture are also well educated and it offers the study tours, picnics and lots of enjoying facilities. Swami Vivekananda University also gives you the well studying which can make your life brighter and brighter. The placement facilities of the students are more developed. There are many companies and private sectors are coming to this college for recruit the students.There are many brighter students are passed out and placed in a good sector after pass out from this college.
9th June 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do special B.Ed from swami vivekananda university(MP)?

Is the swami Vivekanand university approved by RCI ? Pls. let me know As I want to do B.ED Special (MR)

My Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?