20th April 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

AMIE court verdict upon AICTE approval

Dear Sir, I have completed AMIE degree and was preparing for psu exams. But the latest advt.. of ONGC india has very clearly mentioned that AMIE degree shall not be acceptable. What do i do now? Will my time, money dedication go in vain? what will happen to all those students who have been holding graduate degree from amie? also inform us regarding the court verdict upon amie aicte recognition?

26th June 2015, 06:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AMIE court verdict upon AICTE approval

The problem lies with AICTE which has not approved any distance mode Engineering degree which is AMIE. According to AICTE one has to attend regular classes to get a Engineering degree which is not happening in AMIE.

But I think those who have obtained their AMIE degree well before this decision are still eligible for those jobs. Only those candidates who are want to take admission should stay away from it. Also, it is mostly a government job problem and if you want private job then you shouldn't worry about it.
1st August 2016, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: AMIE court verdict upon AICTE approval

All aspiring students who want to pursue professional engineering courses from professional institutes have suffered due to recognition issue by M.H.R.D. Accord recognition asking all institutes to follow Washington Accord guidelines.Why poor students suffer.it is up to the new M.H.R.D MINISTER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?