29th April 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Mahindra Satyam placement papers with solution

Please send to mahindra satyam placement paper with solutions. I am inn search for it for a long period of time but not able to get it.

3rd May 2014, 01:00 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Mahindra Satyam placement papers with solution

MAHINDRA SATYAM PLACEMENT PAPERS:

I have attached some of the previous year placement papers of Mahindra satyam in this post for your reference. For past couple of years Mahindra Satyam and Tech Mahindra have started following the same selection process for campus placement. Hence I have attached both placement papers in this post.

Also attached the pattern of the aptitude test followed in the previous year of Mahindra Satyam, just go through it and start the preparation according to the topics given on it but make sure that you cover other common topics as well as we don't know when the pattern can change for the exam.

CLICK HERE!! to give a mock model online test for aptitude test.

Have attached other preparation material files in this post as well which will help you to prepare for the interview. Once you clear the aptitude test you will be called in for the technical interview where you can expect the questions from the basics of your core subjects. You can clear this round if you have good knowledge on the basic concepts.

After the technical interview you will be called in for the HR interview which again you can clear easily if you are good at communication skills as there will be only some few personal questions asked.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mahindra app.zip(81.0 KB, 50 views)
File Type: zip MahindraSatyam.zip(79.0 KB, 48 views)
File Type: zip mahendrasatyampapers.zip(193.2 KB, 50 views)
File Type: zip new.zip(409.9 KB, 41 views)
File Type: zip mahindrasatyampapers.zip(691.0 KB, 55 views)
File Type: txt aptitude sections for Mahindra Satyam.txt(519 Bytes, 82 views)
File Type: zip Tech Mahindra.zip(361.0 KB, 29 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 173 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 181 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 127 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?