4th August 2012, 03:59 AM
APPLE07

What should I do after completing BSc Geography Honors from University of Calcutta

What should i do after completing Bsc Geography honours from University of Calcutta?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in geography after doing honors graduate in Geography
  2. Am I eligible for MSW course from IGNOU after completing Geography Honors?
  3. Can I do MBA after completing geography honors? I am a BSc geography honors student
  4. Date of announcement of Calcutta University B.A and BSc Honors Exam Results?
  5. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  6. Will it affect my future if I dont have Maths in my combination of BSc Geography Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any professional course related to geography? I have completed graduation in Geography from Calcutta University
  8. Can I get admission in B.Sc 2nd year honors after completing B.Sc 1st year from science stream?
  9. Change from English honours to Geography honours from one college of Calcutta university to other?
  10. Am I eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I have done B.Com Accountancy honors with 43.25%
  11. How to take up Geography honors after passing 11th and 12th
  12. Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers
  13. Subjects required for graduation in Geography at Calcutta University? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission for M.A/MSc geography in Calcutta University?
  15. Criteria to pursue Botany MSc in Calcutta University after completion of Botany BSc Honors from Bardhaman University?
  16. Will I be able to do MSc Geology after completing BSc Geography or BSc Applied Science or BSc Geography?
  17. Can I do MA in History Honors after graduating in Bengali Honors from Calcutta University?
  18. Am I eligible for MSc in geo informatics after completing graduation from Calcutta University
7th November 2012, 08:39 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do after completing BSc Geography Honors from University of Calcutta

If you do not have financial problem i would advice you to continue your further studies. Professional who are from geography background have a better job prospective if they have completed their Master's or PhD.

You can join the archeological and survey department of the government as well as private concerns if you have a Master degree.
27th April 2016, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completing BSc Geography Honors from University of Calcutta

Sir,would I be able to do professional course in GIS from gov. after passing geo hons( B.Sc) under c.u as I belong to a poor family??..
10th July 2017, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i wanted to know what are the jobs opportunity i have after completing b.sc honors in geography ug and after doing b.sc hons pg
20th June 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

What one can do after completing B.Sc. Hons. in Geography ?
29th November 2021, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MA in Geography after completing BA GENERAL with GEOGRAPHY?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?