24th April 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Going to CBSE school is necessary to become a pilot?

I m in 11th class (PCM) student. I m in MP BOARD school. is necessary to go in CBSE school to become a pilot is necessary to study in CBSE schools..?

6th May 2014, 12:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Going to CBSE school is necessary to become a pilot?

No, there is no need to join CBSE school or CBSE board of education in order to become a pilot. It is good to see you aspire for being a pilot. You can become a pilot easily after studying under any board of education. There is no bar on the board of education for becoming a pilot.

You can also join Indian Air Force after getting passed out from MP board. You can give NDA exam to become a pilot. You can also join private aviation training centers to become a pilot after your 10+2.
6th June 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i completed my 12th exam with science stream and i get 90% marks. Tell me that i am eligible to become a pilot or not ?.
8th April 2015, 06:10 PM
amanshrivastava98

You should not think of the board but to concentrate on the marks only.

The admission in engineering and then for the course of pilot depends upon the marks acquired by the candidate in his studies and the performance given by him in the entrance test.

There is no such board which would help you in getting admission in becoming pilot, all boards are the same in this respect.
6th November 2017, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a commercial pilot in future.I read in WB board in class 11..Is CBSE or ICSE board is necessary to become a pilot? Please send me the answer.I get above 80% on science group..can i eligible to become a pilot or not?It is my childhood dream..
12th July 2020, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Is studying in icse board necessary to become a pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?