10th January 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best school for CBSE course in Baroda?

my son is studying in class 2 of cbse school in veraval. which is the best school for cbse course in baroda?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best CBSE and ICSE Schools of Baroda to get admission in 1st standard -- [New]
  2. Which is Best CBSE School In Baroda for std. VI and II? Admission procedure and forms availability for the same?
  3. Best school in Baroda for KG?
  4. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  5. What are the norms followed for getting admission in CBSE school?
  6. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  7. List of the CBSE Boarding boys schools in Baroda?
  8. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  9. Admission in Indian CBSE school after discontinuing studies from International CBSE School?
  10. Am I eligible to complete after failing in 12th CBSE?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed -to change school in class 10 CBSE to CBSE board?
  12. Which board we can choose between CBSE and GBSE?
  13. Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in PSEB school with CBSE pattern?
  14. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  15. Appearing in 10th CBSE board exams as a Private candidate is possible without admission in any CBSE school?
  16. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  17. Can I take admission in other school for 12th class after studying 11th from a different CBSE school? List out residential CBSE schools in Jharkhand who allow such transfer?
  18. Will I be able to remain in same school after passing 10th conducted by school (CBSE)? Can I change my school?
11th May 2011, 02:05 AM
ASHUROCKSTAR

Default Re: Which is the best school for CBSE course in Baroda?

dear friend,
there are many good cbse schools in baroda. I am providing you some of the names of schools :-
1. Gujrat Public School(hostel) ,Atlardra
2. Delhi Public school (english medium),Atlardra
3. Navrachana School( eng med), sama
4. Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1 (eng med ) ,harni colony
5. Anand Vidya vihar(CBSE board),gotri road
6. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya ,Wadi

Hope this information will help you.
11th May 2011, 04:36 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

CBSE Schools in Baroda

(1) Delhi Public School Vadodara Atlardra
(2)Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Vadodara Wadi
(3)Kendriya Vidyalaya Vadodara Makarpura
(4)Kendriya Vidyalaya Vadodara O N G C Colony
(5)Manav Kendra Gyan Mandir School Kandari
(6)Podar World School Koyali, Vadodara
(7)American School Of Baroda Ajwa Road, Vadodara
(8)Sophia English School Gorwa, Vadodara
(9)Delhi Public School Harni, Vadodara
13th May 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

how will i get to know how much point have i been awarded for any answer that i reply
10th July 2011, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Which is the best school for CBSE course in Baroda?

Manav Kendra Gyan Mandir School Kandari is a blot in the name of school They are a fraud
12th November 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

i wants 2 know cbse school in baroda near manjalpur area with centraly ac
12th November 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i wants to know about cbse school in baroda wich is near i manjalpur area with ac class rooms
3rd February 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

which cbse school is best for my kids in baroda ???
14th March 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

American School of Baroda is the best one.. lowest fees in town having the best quality education . Earlier my child was studying in Delhi Public School he was getting the ideas clearly, neither he was not good at sports.. American School it just nurtured my child into a boy and he makes me proud now in sports as well as education it is all due to the School .. Today he is a State Champ in Cycling and goes for dance shows in many places of Baroda and other cities... check the fee structure and other details on their website http://www.asobaroda.org or call them @ 919275120396
28th May 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

which is best school for CBSE course in Baroda near to IOCL
1st November 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the location of sophia english school
5th May 2013, 06:04 PM
banacareer

HI,

These are best school :

List of all the CBSE Schools in Vadodara:

Ambe School

OPP. SUNCITY, DARBAR CHOWKDI ROAD ,390010

0288 0265-6584962

American School Of Baroda

OPP SAYAJIPURA AJWA NIMETA ROAD VADODARA GUJARAT ,390019

0265 6545155

Anand Vidya Vihar

HAARINAGAR SOCIETY GOTRI ROAD VODODARA ,390023

0265 2399541

Bright Day School

NEAR SATYADEV CHEMICALS VASNA-BHAILI ROAD VADODARA GUJARAT ,390018

Delhi Public School

TRAMSPEK VADSAR ROAD KALALI VADODARA GUJARAT ,390012

0265 2681571 26

Delhi Public School Harni

NEAR MOTNATH TEMPLE, HARNI-VIROD ROAD, HARNI, VADODARA ,390022

02822 0265 - 2540001 2540002 6530511

Green Valley High

Via Sevasi Gotri, Off Effluent Channel road, Ampad, Vadodara ,391101

(0265)6454806 6454807

Gujarat Public School

BRG ESTATE NEAR KALALI AT LADARA RLY CROSSING OPP OLD PADRA ROAD VADODARA GUJARAT ,390012

0265 2680215

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya

AT & P.O. SADHI, SADAD ROAD, TEHSIL PADRA, DISTT. VADODARA GUJARAT ,391445

0266 520833

Kendriya Vidyalaya

A F S MAKARPURA VADODARA GUJARAT ,390014

Navrachana International School

BHAYALI ,391410

4th October 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

can anyone tell me about fee structure in CBSE schools at vadodara
11th October 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

My son is in a good english medium school in CBSE in Jaipur. We have to shift to Baroda. Kindly guide me a best CBSE school for my child in Baroda and its admission forms availability. He is in class VII.
3rd February 2014, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

we are living in us and planning to move to Vadodara, so how to get the admissions in CBSE schools in the month of may or june
19th April 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that there are only 5% rserve seats in engineering colleges of Gujarat for cbse students?
5th May 2014, 11:05 AM
SanjivKhatri

Red face Re: Which is the best school for CBSE course in Baroda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
we are living in us and planning to move to Vadodara, so how to get the admissions in CBSE schools in the month of may or june
My Kid is in American School of Baroda, Ajwa Road, Vadodara. I work in L&T Knowledge city and he is from 2 years over there. The staff is awesome there and the activities are uber good. Also as being near to my workplace it is convenient to me. The fees are also reasonable and also there is no donation system. They give admission in any month basis on the student performance. They are always there to help us.
6th June 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

my child get admission in another school in vadodara but after one month we realise that it's a mistake' it does not provide facilities and quality study material as their fees level. please tell me cbse schools which provide quality education and where teacher knows how to deal with young ones and also which have cleanliness in their school?
23rd August 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi

Can anyone let me know about the fees of senior kg class in American School of Baroda?

I am new in this city and searching for a good CBSE school that new new sama road.
17th November 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi
We have to shift to vadodara. My child's agg near 3 year. So kindly inform me a best cbse school in vadodara for my child and how to procedure new admission and also form availability
5th July 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
We have to shift to baroda from ahmedabad ,my child is in 6th grade ICSE board.I'm looking for Cbse affiliated school.kindly suggest me school
5th July 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am shifting to baroda from ahmedabad.my son is in 6th grade icse board.m looking for cbse board school .kindly suggest me the best option for my child to enroll .pls let me know is there any possibility of getting admission in kendriya vidhyalya.
13th September 2015, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Best school with the education wise and also with activity wise need to know which school is best in baroda
And need to have admission in 7th std for my so.
11th December 2015, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi,we are going to shift to Baroda in March2016, I am looking for best CBSE school near vasana bhayali area for my daughter. I want to know that, how is bright day CBSE school vasana road.
9th February 2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Bharti Vidya Bhavan's Tarsali/Makarpura, is not a good school at all for kindergarten as my Son didn't learnt much there in Nursery and it was total waste of fees for kindergartens, better are those newly formed schools like Kidzee, Shanti Juniors, etc for Kindergartens and then one can opt for Bigger schools. Bhavans charges large admission fees, Development Fees(Donation I would say) why such a decades long school needs Development Fees. So for nursery only they charged me around 75k and while Refund of those 5K deposit took lot of pain really. Overall, I was not satisfied.
26th February 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir pls advise me to admission for my kid. He is studying ambe public school . I want to change school but I m very confuse which is the best cbse school in vadodara. Pls rply fast
6th March 2016, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanjivKhatri View Post
My Kid is in American School of Baroda, Ajwa Road, Vadodara. I work in L&T Knowledge city and he is from 2 years over there. The staff is awesome there and the activities are uber good. Also as being near to my workplace it is convenient to me. The fees are also reasonable and also there is no donation system. They give admission in any month basis on the student performance. They are always there to help us.
Can I have your contact no for taking more info about School even I also worked in KC
26th March 2016, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Is sant kabir school international cbse school vasana road vadodara is actually affiliated to cbse? I could not find the school name in cbse website. School also does not show any cbse affilation number in any of its public communication.
21st December 2016, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I know when the admission for standard 6th starts in CBSE school in Baroda? I am shifting from Pune to Baroda in March.
26th September 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Which is the best school for CBSE course in Baroda?

Being one of the top CBSE schools in Baroda, The St.Kabir Indian International School, Chapad is the best school in Baroda(Vadodara). It offers practical studies where students learn by doing experiments. They are given the flexibility to choose the subject of their interest.

I will definitely recommend The St. Kabir Indian International School to the parents of Vadodara willing to enrol their kids into the best CBSE school located near Vadodara city.
13th April 2020, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

American School of Baroda is the best in town. I work in Air Force and my children, daughter in Class 4 and son in Class 7 both are very happy at ASOB(Gave me concession on fees without asking due as I work at Airforce) . They both have studied at DPS and KV in the past but they like ASOB more due to class sizes are small and get more attention by the teachers.

School website: www.asobaroda.org
Number: 91 9275120396
21st December 2020, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

If Anyone still looking for admission, I would suggest American School of Baroda. Their online classes ran very smoothly during the lockdown.

Teachers are well trained and very adaptive. My child has severe tourette syndrome due to social anxiety. We have tried other schools before but my child has never been such comfortable.

Admission details: www.asobaroda.org/admission

Number: 9275120396
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?