7th May 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

How to do training in MNCs in B.tech 3rd year?

Respected Si/Mam,
I m a B.tech 3rd year student ,my trade is E&C.I want to do my winter training in any MnC,how to apply for that?
What is the procedure for that?
and is there any fee we have to pay to company?

10th May 2014, 01:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do training in MNCs in B.tech 3rd year?

It is nice to see that you want to utilize your winter vacation in pursuing training from multinational companies. This will not help in making the best use of the time but also help in enhancing your knowledge. There are various companies which offer training to the electronics and communications student. You can opt any one of them.

- You need to choose the MNC where you want to pursue the training.
- Log on to their official website and see whether there is any provision of it or not.
- If you do not find any such opportunity, contact them through the contact details given in their official website via email or contact number.
- Then you will get all the requisite info.
- You can also contact their training center personally and ask for the details of training opportunity in them.

Yes, you need to pay a certain amount of fees to the company from where you are pursuing training. It depends on the training center and the course you are enrolled in.

10th May 2014, 01:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do training in MNCs in B.tech 3rd year?

It is nice to see that you want to utilize your winter vacation in pursuing training from multinational companies. This will not help in making the best use of the time but also help in enhancing your knowledge. There are various companies which offer training to the electronics and communications student. You can opt any one of them.

- You need to choose the MNC where you want to pursue the training.
- Log on to their official website and see whether there is any provision of it or not.
- If you do not find any such opportunity, contact them through the contact details given in their official website via email or contact number.
- Then you will get all the requisite info.
- You can also contact their training center personally and ask for the details of training opportunity in them.

Yes, you need to pay a certain amount of fees to the company from where you are pursuing training. It depends on the training center and the course you are enrolled in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?