13th April 2012, 01:09 AM

How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student

i am btech 3rd year mechanical engg. student .i want to do the summer training.please tell me the companies and procedure for training in uttar pradesh.

mob--9627047824

1. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Summer Training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  9. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year
  10. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  12. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  13. How to do summer training from Jaipur? I am doing B.Tech form Mechanical 3rd year
  14. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  16. 3rd summer training B.E Mechanical Engineering information?
  17. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of Mechanical Engineering
  18. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd July 2012, 03:42 PM

Default Re: How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student

I am a btech student of production enginnering.how can i apply for summer training in tata ,motors,pantnagar,sidcul?
26th December 2012, 06:56 PM

Default Re: How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student

I am persuing B.tech 6th sem in mechanical engineering form R.C.E.R.T Jaipur I want to have summer training in Jaipur. so its my humble request you to tell requirement and criteria for mechanical branch to have training in company. i waiting for your early response......................
16th March 2013, 01:57 AM

I am persuing B.tech 6th sem in mechanical engineering form PTU jalendher. I want to have summer training . so its my humble request you to tell requirement and criteria for mechanical branch to have training in company. i waiting for your early response......................
email [email protected], mob. no.- 918699912920
25th March 2013, 09:19 PM

Sir i am Subrat Shankar Bagarty , i am studying in PKACE,Bargarh ( Mechanical Engg 3rd Year),please give me the complete information about applying process for Training. Mob-9861272839 [email protected]
4th April 2013, 12:39 AM

sir i am pursing B.Tech 6th sem mechanical engg. and i am studying in sobhasaria sikar.please give me the complete information apply for summer trainig at nbc jaipur.
email [email protected]
mob.-8094256013
7th April 2013, 03:11 AM
saddam710

dear sir
i am saddam hussain studying at college of engg.& management,kapurthala punjab in branch mech.engg 6th sem i want to need a 6 month industrial training at any govt. company. i have no any approch any company.so plese help me in this work i am very obliged to you.
my contect no-08591204936 email [email protected]
thanks.
1st May 2013, 02:34 PM

I am B.tech 3rd year Automobile Engg. student .i want to do the summer training.please tell me the companies and procedure for training in uttar pradesh

email id- [email protected]
8th May 2013, 02:54 PM

i am btech 3rd year mechanical engg. student .i want to do the summer training.please tell me the companies and procedure for training in bangalore and hyderabad
10th June 2013, 07:27 PM

Question Re: How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student

i am b.tech 3rd year mechanical engg. student .i want to do the summer training.please tell me the companies and procedure for training in uttar pradesh.

email [email protected]

mob--9716086373
4th July 2013, 08:47 PM

sir after passing b.tech pass can i eligible for getting admission in B.E third year?
25th September 2013, 06:02 PM

sir, i am B.E. pass out electronics engg. student . i want to do training in ashok layland bhandara unit .
so what is the prosess to apply for training.
29th September 2013, 02:25 PM

i am pursing b.tech [MECHANICAL ENGINEERING] 3rd year student from MAIET ,jaipur....i want to do the summer training in your comany...please help me .
email id :- [email protected]
mob- 9468609895
22nd January 2014, 02:00 PM

On which topic I should have knowledge to join a company.I am 5th year mechanical student.
25th January 2014, 06:59 PM

I am a student of b.tech (mechanical engineering) 4th semestar in WBUT. I want to have summer training in your company after 5th semestar. so please inform me what is the procedure for this training.
email id- [email protected]
17th February 2014, 05:55 PM
mohit kumar bourai

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2026595]Sir
i am btech 3rd year mechanical engg. student .i want to do the summer training.please tell me the companies and procedure for training in delhi

mob--9818069237
22nd February 2014, 07:18 PM

i am b.tech 3rd year mechanical engg. student .i want to do the summer training.please tell me the companies and procedure for training in uttar pradesh

Email id-- [email protected]

Mob no.- 8755355970
27th February 2014, 03:28 PM
Rahul yadav dits

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2026595]Sir
i am btech 3rd year mechanical engg. student .i want to do the summer training.please tell me the companies and procedure for training in uttar pradesh.

mob-09451103171
12th March 2014, 04:46 PM

Sir/Madam,
i m in btech 3rd yr wants to do the summer training in wipro
so, please tell me about it
my branch is mechanical and i m not getting the proper way to do .
please send me details on [email protected]
16th March 2014, 04:25 AM

Sir/madam
I m in 3rd yr mechanical engineering want to do summer training. Pls tell me the information about it.
N send me details on [email protected]
Mb.-8149451118
20th March 2014, 11:23 AM

Sir i am student of b.tech in mech 3rd year krukshetra university .i want to do summer training in ongc .so how to apply in ongc
5th June 2014, 01:48 PM

what course can I do after passing b.tech 2nd year in summer holidays?

please reply me on [email protected]
5th October 2014, 12:22 AM

i am btech 3rd year mechanical engg. student .i
want to do the summer training.please tell me the
companies and procedure for training in uttar
pradesh.
mob--9876124565
14th October 2014, 01:43 AM

what are the minimum qualifications of getting a summer internship in any of leading companies like ashok leyland , tata motors,etc for mechanical engineering
16th December 2014, 11:44 PM

I am persuing B.tech 6th sem in mechanical engineering form PTU jalendher. I want to have summer training . so its my humble request you to tell requirement and criteria for mechanical branch to have training in company. i waiting for your early response......................
email id.-vishalkumar3770@gmail com ; contact nono9646946287
19th January 2015, 05:42 PM

Sir i am in 4 sem of mech engg please tell me procedure for doing summer training
My gmail is [email protected]
17th March 2015, 06:15 PM

pls provide me a list of best companies providing summer training/internship...i am a 3rd yr student persuing btech from electronics and communication engineering branch......please reply me as soon as possible......
9th October 2015, 12:24 AM

I am RAJA RAGUNATH sir can I come to summer training so please kindly alone for company I am Mechanical engineering college is SSMIET Dindigul
9th October 2015, 12:29 AM

I am 3rd Mechanical student I can with to for summer training for these companies so please kindly alone SSMIET Dindigul
10th October 2015, 03:01 AM

I am 3rd year mechanical student(b-tech ).i am doing b-tech from Rajasthan technical university kota.I want doing summer training from ONGC dehradunn in Jun 2016.so please guide me(how to doing apply Alldetail send me) Gmail is = [email protected] and mobile no is 8386950103
25th December 2015, 10:02 PM

I am 3rd year mechanical student(b-tech ).i am doing b-tech from jawaharlal nehru university affiliated college.I want doing summer training from ONGC india in Jun 2016.so please guide me(how to doing apply Alldetail send me) Gmail is = [email protected] and mobile no is 8978147745
19th April 2016, 01:55 PM

sir i m b.tech 3rd year student (mech.engg.)
and I m doing b.tech from Gita institute of management and technology; kurukshetra (Haryana) I want to do my training from Ashok laylend pantnagar (Rudrupur).
sir please tell me how I can apply for my summer training in this company.
gmail I'd:- [email protected]
10th February 2017, 06:06 PM

Sir i am b.tech 3rd year student (mech.engg.)
and I m doing b.tech from United college of engineering and management naini (Allahabad ) I want to do my training from
sir please tell me how I can apply for my summer training in this company.
gmail I'd:- [email protected], mobile no -9455390509
14th May 2017, 01:27 AM

Sir, I am student of B.tech 6th sem from mechanical branch at karnal institute of technology & management and I want training in this company
So how can me contact in this company please sir
Reply to me on this ads..
Mob-8210693737