8th May 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and material for Junior Research Fellowship interview?

My profile has been shortlisted for the post of JRF(junior Research Fellowship) Act 113 . I am a computer science Graduate. Please let me know whether the interview would be a technical one or a general (Regarding drdo) one. If it is general one , can you please provide me the material regarding drdo which you think will help me for the interview.

20th March 2023, 09:39 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Syllabus and material for Junior Research Fellowship interview?

Congratulations on being shortlisted for the JRF interview! As for your question, it is likely that the interview will have both technical and general aspects to it. You should be prepared to discuss your research interests and projects, as well as your knowledge of DRDO and its work.

In terms of material, you can start by researching DRDO's mission and goals, current research and development projects, and any recent news or developments related to the organization. You may also want to familiarize yourself with the specific department or unit that you will be working with as a JRF.

Additionally, be sure to review your own research and projects in detail, and be prepared to discuss them in depth. It is also a good idea to brush up on your technical skills related to your field of study.

As for the syllabus, it will likely be specific to the department or unit that you are applying to. You can try reaching out to DRDO or the specific department for more information on the interview syllabus and format.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?