26th August 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Junior Research Fellowship? I have completed B.E Mechanical

How can i apply for the Junior Research fellowship? Now I have completed B.E-MECHANICAL Which exam prefer for apply the Junior Research fellowship Position?

21st October 2015, 12:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Junior Research Fellowship? I have completed B.E Mechanical

Sorry, you are not eligible to appear for the JRF examination. To join the JRF you have to qualify in the NET examination.

The NET examination is conducted by the UGC twice every year. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the master's degree from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be less than 28 years.
* Candidates must have 55% in the master's degree.

So you have to pursue the master's degree to appear for the examination. For more information about the examination visit at the www.ugc.ac.in. The examination is conducted in the month of June and December.
21st October 2015, 01:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Junior Research Fellowship? I have completed B.E Mechanical

No graduation degree cannot apply for the NET examination conducted by the UGC twice every year for the JRF and the Lectureship.

The required eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the master's degree from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be less than 28 years for the JRF and no age limit for the lectureship.

So you need to complete your master's degree before appearing for the examination. To get the more information about the examination visit at the www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?