27th December 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for GATE fellowship in CSIR?

Sir , could you please tell me the procedure for applying for the post of junior research fellow(GATE fellowship ) in council of scientific and industrial research using gate score

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Ph.D for further studies in CFTRI, Mysore? Procedure to apply for GATE fellowship for Ph.D programme
  2. Is it fine to do Ph.D in Biotechnology and CSIR, NET, GATE and JRF fellowship exam?
  3. Last 10 years GATE and CSIR papers for Chemistry
  4. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  5. Procedure of enrollment in PhD Life Science? Prospect after writing exams like GATE, CSIR-UGC NET and ICMR? -- [New]
  6. Are internships helpful in placements? Which internship to opt for?
  7. Previous year papers of GATE and CSIR exam?
  8. Can a Btech Computer Science student write NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do Ph.D with Fellowship if I am a PG in LPM? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?
  10. Am I eligible for CSIR exam after PG in Pharmacy? Syllabus and course duration for it?
  11. Procedure to apply for internship at BARC? Faculties under which I will get training?
  12. Can I get admission for Ph.D in Biochemistry in good Institute with Fellowship having scored 38 marks in GATE Exam in Life Sciences and a rank of 914?
  13. What to do next after M.Sc Biotech fro career in Reaerch aprt from CSIR?
  14. Information about CSIT NET exam certificate?
  15. Procedure to apply for KVPY Fellowship while in BDS first year?
  16. NET fellowship for PH.D program
  17. When to apple for fellowship in ICSSR? How many candidates are assessed in a year? Chances of getting selected?
  18. Does B.E. equivalent to M.Sc? Will they be given same importance?
30th January 2014, 05:59 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for GATE fellowship in CSIR?

Which ever you are asking is called as GATE qualified Junior Research Fellowship.For thi to be eligible you need to qualify the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering ,may get opportunity of work with the CSIR Scientists with the state-of-art Research and Development facility.So there by you can easily obtain a Ph.D degree.

You must have a B.E/B.Tech degree with a valid GATE marks.You can either get admission directly to Ph.D Programme of University/Indian Institute of Technology/National Institute of Technology/REC and more.

Or else you can also go with a valid score as follows,after joining as Junior Research Fellow-CSIR,you need to pursue M.Tech as a part of Ph.D programme.In that last semester will be spent at the CSIR laboratory relating to the lab courses.
For this to be eligible the age must not exceed 28 years,where there is five years age relaxation for the reserved candidates such as OBC/SC/ST’s/Women/Physically handicapped candidates.

You need to pay the application fees in the form of Bank draft which can be drawn in favour of IIT or else Indian Institute of Science,Bangalore.Then the completed application forms along with the fees should reach the chairman,GATE of the notified IIT/IIS by the given date.You contact them via Chairman,GATE Indian Institute of Technology,Madras 600036/Bombay 400076/New Delhi 110016/Kanpur 208016/Kharagpur 721302/ Indian Institute of Science Bangalore 560012.

The notification you can obtain in the months of JULY/SEPTEMBER via employment news.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?