5th May 2011, 05:22 PM
hemasukumaran

How to get study material for ARS NET exam for Agricultural science?

Hello, i want to go for ARS NET 2011, please tell how to get the study material for ars/net exam for agri.sciences, study material for preliminary part?

Related Questions:
  1. Reference books and study material for ARS-NET for Soil Sciences paper
  2. How to get study material for ARS NET 2011 for Agri/Biotechnology? Syllabus?
  3. Study material of ICAR NET/ARS for Fisheries Science?
  4. How should I prepare for ARS/NET(biotechnology) exam? How may I get study materials for prelims and mains round?
  5. Study material for ARS/NET Animal Science Division Clinical subjects?
  6. Study Materials of ARS/ NET in Fish Processing Technology discipline -- [New]
  7. study material - life science exam?
  8. Agricultural Biotechnology books for preparation of ARS-NET?
  9. Previous years papers of Prelim branch of ARS NET?
  10. Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science and Maths? List of Reference Books to prepare for these subjects?
  11. Agriculture Entomology, Plant Pathology and Nematology question papers of last 10 years for ARS NET?
  12. Study material for Computer Science and Maths paper for UGC NET exam? Reference books for UGC NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I prepare to crack ARS-NET(Fisheries Science)? Last 5 years question papers and suitable books for preparation?
  14. Books names for ARS Exam Preparation for Agricultural Engineers?
  15. Which books should I study for Agricultural Microbiology?
  16. Question papers of ARS NET of Basic Plant Sciences Stream and Agricultural Biotechnology?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Life Science through Distance Education for a candidate who has qualified UGC-NET in Environmental Science and ARS-NET in Basic Plant Science?
  18. How to prepare for UGC NET exam? Study material for NET(Computer Science)?
3rd June 2011, 02:59 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get study material for ARS NET exam for Agricultural science?

Friend, you can get study material, previous paper and all information about ugc net from these website:--
www.ugc.ac.in
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/syllabus.html :- for syllabus
11th July 2011, 07:59 PM
sonam wangdi

Default Re: How to get study material for ARS NET exam for Agricultural science?

hi friend..
there are lots of book which are very important for these exam...
here i am posting some recommended books for NET exam..
i hope these helps.....
however this list is by no means comprehensive.. there are many more great books written by some great authors that have not been mentioned in this list.. because in this list i focused only on the latest version of the ASP.NET and related technologies and hence only the recently published ones have been included here..
i hope these helps you..
thank you..
Attached Files
File Type: docx BOOKS FOR NET...docx(16.1 KB, 300 views)
27th July 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

whether agricultural engineer can apply for ARS/NET Exam.
28th July 2011, 03:57 PM
sriram reddy

pls i am requesting u for the ARS MAINS PREVIOUS 10 YEARS QUESTION PAPERS FOR THE SUBJECT OF PLANT PROTECTION? PLS HELP ME ..THANKING U SIR...
28th July 2011, 03:59 PM
sriram reddy

PLS I want ARS MAINS PREVIOUS 10 YRS QUESTION PAPERS FOR SOIL SCIENCES
31st July 2011, 11:40 PM
brijeshgzp123

great books written by some great authors that have not been mentioned in this list.. because in this list i focused only on the latest version of the ASP.NET and related technologies and hence only the recently published ones have been included here..
i hope these helps you..
thank you..
5th August 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

which website provides soil science exam papers
18th September 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide previous years Net - Ars (fruit science) question papers?
27th October 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

recommend some books for agri NET in agricultural sciences
31st October 2011, 10:43 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hi friend..
i hope these helps.....
however this list is by no means comprehensive.. there are many more great books written by some great authors that have not been mentioned in this list.. because in this list i focused only on the latest version of the ASP.NET and related technologies and hence only the recently published ones have been included here..
i hope these helps you..
thank you..
31st October 2011, 10:44 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hi friend..
i hope these helps.....
i hope these helps you..
thank you..
4th November 2011, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi how ca i found exam question paper of agricultural science paper 1
5th January 2012, 02:54 PM
s.vishala

Default Re: How to get study material for ARS NET exam for horticulture science?

sir please send me the previous net and ars question papers for preparation thanking u sir

my mail [email protected]
8th May 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to know philosophy question
13th October 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus for agricultural economics
14th December 2012, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

How to get ARS/NET - environmental sciences study material & old question papers ?
22nd August 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get the study material for Net exam of fruit. Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?